Can someone help please?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
R

Ryan Zapf

hey so this is on Sky Factory 3 and my world might have been corrupted. Im not sure if this is what happened but if anyone has any ideas please put them in the comments below. It would be really nice to get everything back to normal because i have put a lot of work into that world. Thanks.

The link below is to a video of what is happening. It might not show up right now because I have a new account so the staff will have to validate my post.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Is that Applied Energistics? If so, there was a glitch with the hardened hard drive (i think it's what it was called, the one that shows that it's blast resistant in JEI) that caused some major graphical glitches when it is getting rendered (ie: looked at in any way).

Does this happen no matter what direction you are looking? If not, try to pinpoint the "trouble" block by following the severity of the glitch, and try breaking it.

The endermen are getting agitated by you looking at them without you knowing due to the glitches.

Sorry, that's all I got.

R

Ryan Zapf

Is that Applied Energistics? If so, there was a glitch with the hardened hard drive (i think it's what it was called, the one that shows that it's blast resistant in JEI) that caused some major graphical glitches when it is getting rendered (ie: looked at in any way).

Does this happen no matter what direction you are looking? If not, try to pinpoint the "trouble" block by following the severity of the glitch, and try breaking it.

The endermen are getting agitated by you looking at them without you knowing due to the glitches.

Sorry, that's all I got.

Yeah it kinda started when I looked at the Refined Storage system, or really anywhere in its direction. I have since tried to go back to a previous backup, but that didnt work. I just deleted the save.
Thanks for trying to help!

R

Ryan Zapf

OK If anyone is reading this in the future, I figured out the problem. There is a bug with the Zombie Pigman Soul from Draconic Evolution. If you have the soul in your inventory at any point, it can compromise your save. If you throw it down on the ground, it will make what happened in the video above happen. Thankfully, I found out and threw it away before I deleted my newest save.

Good Luck, I hope you don't have the same problem!

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
OK If anyone is reading this in the future, I figured out the problem. There is a bug with the Zombie Pigman Soul from Draconic Evolution. If you have the soul in your inventory at any point, it can compromise your save. If you throw it down on the ground, it will make what happened in the video above happen. Thankfully, I found out and threw it away before I deleted my newest save.

Good Luck, I hope you don't have the same problem!

Glad you figured it out, and thanks for posting your results. Maybe change the post's title to reflect what the problem was clearer, and put a [solved] behind. Will help future seekers :)