Can someone help me with item ID conflicts?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to find out what item IDs I have conflicting? I know you can find out what IDs are empty, but I do not know of a way to find out if they are conflicting.

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
If you have conflicting ID's it should just tell you in the crash report. The error will be near the end of the file.

Chaos_Therum

Jul 29, 2019
Oh do you have some items dropping when others should? If so from what I know the only thing you can do is find out the items ID using NEI then fin dout if there is another mod using that id by going through configs. I actually have been trying to find a program to help with this but so far. No luck.

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
What's been happening is that when I look up for the recipe of something, it shows me the recipe for something completely different.

39cluesEKAT

Jul 29, 2019
I am using the beta 152 wgt with a couple additional mods. I think I fixed all of the conflicts, but I'll never know until I run across it in survival. Mostly, the problems I have had so far are with Ars Magica.