Solved can some one help please: server crash to desktop

flick

Jul 29, 2019
hi there i am trying to make a private pack and we have found a issue where after a few minutes or sometimes as soon as we join the server we get kicked to desktop. this affects both windows and mac users.

as a side note when we play in single player we dont have a single crash this only happens on the server

her is the crash report: http://pastebin.com/ijxNJfXd

if anybody could narrow it down to a mod or any sort of help it would be great

Last edited:

flick

Jul 29, 2019
i checked what you sent but its still not working. there is a bit of a update when we have it in peaceful it works fine and you can connect, as soon as we change the difficulty we crash. this only happens when mobs are around

GreenZombie

Jul 29, 2019
This is almost always caused by a config mismatch between the client and the server. Especially when a crash on encountering mobs is the cause. Copy the servers ./config folder over the clients and see if the problem persists.

flick

Jul 29, 2019
i may have found the issues.

the mod runic dungeons was 1.5 where there was a issue.i have upgraded it to 1.6 and generated a new world (testing now)

flick

Jul 29, 2019
it seems as it was runic dungeons i have been on the server for a hour and no crashes :)

i will keep posting on this for a while then if its all ok i will change it to solved