Can not place block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactuspunch

Jul 29, 2019
I originally posted this to the minecraft support form, but since I am using FTB, I figured I could also post this here to see if you guys know the reason or can help. Also, I wasn't sure if this belongs in this form or the mod pack support form, so I'll just put it here for now.

So, I am playing direwolf20's mod pack on version 1.6.4, and while placing some dirt down to smooth out a field for berry farming, i noticed a place where I could not set anything down. The space in question is only 2 blocks by one block big, and one one block high. Playing around with this, I found that one can enter it, place things below it, I can build around it and build above it, I can even brake the dirt below it or put a farm plot on it. It almost seems like a air block that I can walk through, but can not place anything in.

SO, I am stumped. I have never heard of this, so I don't even know what to call it. I tried googling it, but with came up with nothing

Please, if you have any suggestions on what I can do tho fix this or any ideas on what is happening, I would love to here it.

And here are some pictures to illustrate my problem
As you can see, the space between the wool is the space I am having trouble with. At first, i though it was just 2 blocks, now I see there are more
jqx6.png

I think now it is a total of 7 blocks of nothing that i can not build in
4bmn.png

As far as I can tell, there is nothing the that is blocking anything. I cant destroy anything in creative that would be there, nor does the mod WAILA say there is anything there
zfol.png

But here, as you can see, I can throw things in to it
l8c6.png

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm no expert with the DW20 pack, but cheat yourself in some Goggles of Revealing and see if it is a Thaumcraft node.

Cactuspunch

Jul 29, 2019
Found out what was wrong, and it turns out it was completely my fault. It wasn't a node, it was a Quantum Block. I remember messing with them earlier in while in creative mode, but when they disappeared, i though that they were just gone. I only came to this relisation after using MCedit.
Thank you guys for your help though, you were much more helpful then the minecraft main form!

Status
Not open for further replies.