Can I somehow increase backup frequency? Stoneblock 2

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Deynoy

Dec 1, 2021
Last time I played for like 1.5-2 hours, then I had to close minecraft. After I logged in and tried to go into my save it crashed with a reason being Minetogether and MineTogetherServer mods. I deleted them and reinstalled whole modpack. Then I had 2 saves. First one was my main save I played last time on (the one with crash) and a backup of it that was done like a day before my last time. While i opened first save my whole base was in stone and every item was laying on ground. I deleted it from saves folder because i knew it was corrupted (stiil have the save if i can restore it somehow). I had to use my backup save, but that meant that I'll lose my whole progress I did a day ago. My question is, can i increase backup frequency to like 20-30min so it wont happen again?

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
You should be able to adjust the backup timer in the 'ftbbackups-common.toml' This is found in 'instance folder/config'.

thexalien

Jan 17, 2021
Sorry, my mistake, that is for the newest version of ftbbackups. You'll need to modify 'instancefolder/config/ftbbackups.cfg'.

By default ftbbackups backup every 2 hours you need to change line 10 'D:backup_timer=2.0' to 'D:backup_timer=0.5' for every 30 minutes.