Can I remove the debuffs that you get in ages (Mystcraft)?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

drazath

Jul 29, 2019
Not directly - that age is unstable and the only way to get rid of the debuffs is to make a stable one, instead.

Dare2Win

Jul 29, 2019
I is possible to turn off the instablity if you have cheats enabled, the myst-toggleinstability command i believe,but like i said, you need cheats enabled

Edrosty

Jul 29, 2019
You could go into the mystcraft config and find somewhere where it says something like instability=true or something, and change the true to false.

Sphinx2k

Jul 29, 2019
in the newest version this command works again (myst-toggleinstability before but was buggy in the last version) to disable instability for the specified age.
/myst-twi xx false
xx is the age number.

Had to do this after updating last weekend..the stable ages create with the old version had new symbols and were instable.

Vircomore

Jul 29, 2019
Also - if you are way, way, way in the late-game - the Quantum Armor Helmet can prevent you from being affected by debuffs.

Vtecem

Jul 29, 2019
Per the wiki, the instability is mostly only on the surface so if you go underground you should be safer. Ofc that is only for the non world eating instability.