can i make a FTB "Magic World" Server?

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
Normally you would open the launcher, then on the Modpacks tab change the Filter to Server and download the server that you want.

Right now the link to Magic World goes to this:

Edit by mod: there will be no links to repo or launcher by non mods.

That file apparently doesn't exist though... that or repo.creeperhost is overloaded again.

vyzor

Jul 29, 2019
thanks all for the reply. but i found an easier way that works for me. i wanna play with my GF in LAN.
just found bout the new Lan mode that comes with MC 1.4(been outta MC for a while)
just open the game to LAN and voila =)

Spasticon

Jul 29, 2019
I'm interested in the "no links to launcher/repo by non-mods".

Was there a set of forum usage rules somewhere? I definitely missed them.

Also, there it's a little hard to tell who the forum mods are if there is an intent to make mods out to be authoritative sources of information. I'd suggest a different rank tag color or something.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
no we dont warn anyone for them. We just dont like non mods linking things due to to many people just blindly clicking or the links getting out of date due to updates.

Chthon

Jul 29, 2019
If you can't get it from the launcher for what ever reason just use the link above of again HERE
I've installed the server utilizing your link there Scott, however when I try to log in the server via the client launcher Magic World mod list it tells me "The server requires mods that are absent or out of date on your client" Is there a Magic World 2 Mod pack that goes with the launcher?

Edit: Ahh, found a new link via the launcher to the Magic World v3 Server. This will probably work now.