Can hear minecraft after launch, just blank screen.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
Jul 29, 2019
I just bought a brand new omen obelisk and tried to load up ftb. It downloads the modpacks fine and launches the game, but when i mouse over the minecraft icon, it just displays a blank white screen. i tried 5 different modpacks.- I can hear the title screen music, but when i click the minecraft icon nothing happens. Downloaded regular minecraft and it loads up fine, no issues what so ever. I bought this computer specifically to play modded minecraft and i am very frustrated. I tried deleting and re downloading ftb. I tried restarting computer. I tried adding ftb launcher to on nvidia control panel but it does not recognize it as a valid program. Ive tried running as admin. Ive tried adjusting ram use.
BTW my pc is an omen obelisk Core i7 8700- 32gb ram- Nvidia GTX 1060 3gb
Someone please help! waited years to finally have a pc that can run ftb smoothly and now it just doesnt work!