Call of the Void [WIP][HQM]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Should I add RfTools or Mystcraft as an ending for you to escape the void?

• Mystcraft

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • RfTools

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Both

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jopagu

Jul 29, 2019
Call of the Void is a WIP modpack that I am currently making. The pack is based off of the endless potential of the sky from Agrarian Skies, but this also has cross mod integration and custom progression from Regrowth. The goal is to make automation a neccessity, by making basic resources and ores require a multistep process to craft. The pack uses minetweaker and modtweaker to make a ton of custom recipies. Expect to use NEI a lot in order to find out what you have to do. HQM is in the pack to guide you through the custom progression, it will also provide a shop to exchange some resources for others, as well as having several manual submit quests where you have to automate certain things as a late game goal. Currently I am about finished with the first questline, which will guide you through creating different forms of crafting in order to create basic vanilla resources. The early game uses Botania, Thaumcraft, and Aura Cascade. Once you get into the mid game, you will be using Ender IO, Mekanism, Blood Magic, and more Thaumcraft. Late game includes Matter Overdrive, AE2, EE3, and even more Thaumcraft. I will probably have a the first version uploaded within a week or so, and that will include the first part of progression as well as parts of side questlines.

I will upload pictures and a modlist later!

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Cool! As for your poll, Mystcraft. Simply because if you create a stable age, you won't need to maintain it (which, if you're gonna live in it as your endgame goal, is a must)

spiritofmc

Jul 29, 2019
I want this to happen... combining 2 of my favorite modpacks. For the poll, mystcraft has been away from the spotlight long enough.