CalclaviaCore - What uses it?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wannabeuk

Jul 29, 2019
hey,

Due to the issue with CalclaviaCore and MFFS with ModFlags.dat NBT data i'm wanting to disable those two mods on my monster server, however i wanted to check beforehand, is CalclaviaCore only used by MFFS? or are there other mods that depend on it?

Cheers

Wannabeuk

Jul 29, 2019
It's spamming saves of the ModFlags.dat every 2 seconds, spams the logs and (apparently) causes a memory leak, which is why my server keeps capping the memory usage after about 8 hours uptime. this is according to creeperhost, they contacted me about it[DOUBLEPOST=1398356093][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh quick question, will disabling these mods (given that apparently there is ore gen) cause my world any issues i need to be aware of?

Last edited:

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Theres no ore gen to worry about. man, maybe I should uninstall MFFS. I havent used it yet, does it only start causing problems when its in use?

Wannabeuk

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, no one uses it on our world, check your ForgeModLoader-server.log mine is full of [FINE] [ForgeModLoader] Saved ModFlags.dat NBT data file successfully. literally every 2 seconds.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
What pack are you using, and did you add any mods to it? From what I've seen, this issue results every now and then from a conflict between MFFS and other mods (though I can't seem to find what mods).

And also make sure MFFS and calclaviacore are updated.

(ninjad)

Wannabeuk

Jul 29, 2019
We don't use mffs so i'm not going to do the update myself. although that is anoption, and for reference im using monster 1.1.1 with bloodmagic enabled, but no additional mods

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to mention Calclavia Core is used by all mods by the UE Team, but not all UE Mods. So Resonant Induction, ICBM, MFFS and Atomic Science all need Calclavia Core, but Mad Science, MPS, Open Computers and Galacticraft don't.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
^^Well, if Superman is in this conversation; so will I.
I would recommend IC2 Advanced Repulsion Systems if you on't like MFFS or have problems with it...not that this is completely on topic.