Open Server ByB DIREWOLF! - [Bukkit] - [MA] - [Shops] - [Grief Prevention] - [1.0.18 / Recommended] -

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ByBServers

Jul 29, 2019
The map reset is fine, Pretty much all the server was far advanced and don't mind the reset. Personally I like it because I won't have to deal with rather crappy building skills of mine, I'll just get my friend to do it. Anyway enjoyed this server far much more than others, hoping to see some newcomers soon so that I can help them with gifts, if they accept them that is. The fact that some items are banned is fine to me as they would get abused and cause much chaos throughout the server.

-Slimysnakeuk

We're glad you stuck with us! :) Hopefully you'll also enjoy our christmas sales on the donations page!

ByBServers

Jul 29, 2019
Modified the mall :D You can now use /warp mall to sell your goods (Providing you can buy the store plot)

Last edited:

vetrone

Jul 29, 2019
The mall is amazing! Earnt so much stuff thanks ! <3 Expecting to donate again soon great server -10/10!

Anyway will there be anything new added soon? Or what do other people want added?

Kerly

Jul 29, 2019
awesome server, very active and nice owners who know what they're doing, and some really cool players and moderators as well. I recommend that everyone should at least try this server out.

ByBServers

Jul 29, 2019
Yep :D due to popular request, we've switched our Unleashed server to a Direwolf, come join us today on our fresh adventure! :)

It's worth mentioning that the first 5 people to join today will recieve A diamond pickaxe with 30 EXP levels to enchant it.

1 - roopeee
2 - Phil_Shifly
3 - JamieH14
4 - a60x99
5 - wilcomega

Last edited:

JamieH

Jul 29, 2019
Playing on this server at the moment, very good and enjoyable. Anyone should join, fair staff and very fun community.

Reactions: ByBServers