Buy a FTB server Where??

Bed0

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone I want to create a server (for 5-10 player) with the pack of Direwolf20, where I can buy a server automatic for this pack? or how i can convert a tekkit or a bukkit server in a FTB server?

Thank You ;)

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, FTB has nothing to do with Bukkit... FTB runs on a vanilla server. If you want to make a Direwolf20 pack server, you'll start from the basic FTB pack, and add the mods from the Direwolf20 pack all by yourself. And of course, if you want it 24/7 you will need to set upa VPN.

Reactions: Bed0

Rlvassallo

Jul 29, 2019
Creeperhost.net has pre-configured FTB server jars with their hosting. FTB runs nothing like a Bukkit server, which Tekkit also uses. The plugins you are used to using with Bukkit will not be the same for FTB as a forewarning.

Reactions: Bed0

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Running a FTB server has proven to be the most challenging Minecraft server I have ever hosted. Through use of creative in game items (command blocks), Fihgus and constant administration I am finally gaining the reigns on my server. If you ever have any questions please feel free to hop into our server or Ventrilo and ask away.

Furthermore, I use Multiminecraft.com for my hosting. It has been performing incredibly well. I would stay away from Redstonehost or Daddycheese. Those two were horrible for me.

Reactions: Rlvassallo