BukkitForge not work with 1.5.2 anymore?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

nyteowl84

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for the repost but it was suggested that i post this problem here...so here i am....agian

hey fellas...ive been tryin thos for days to no avail ....sadly its been frustrating as hell....but to the point.... I have my own private server, i decided to go with FTB Unleashed as i like alot of the mods and i have McMyAdmin Professional to run it with, however i have added various other mods from various other FTB Packs such as atomic science and what not. My question is...does plugins/mods like bukkitforge/forgeEssentials have issues with servers running so many mods? I cant for the life of me get it to work for longer then 10 seconds. I have tried everything....Been at it for days now.

First, i tried bukkitforge for 1.5.2 build 301, placed the core into the coremods folder and the mods in the mods like instructed, loaded uyp the server...seemed ok, so i added the plugins..World Edit and World Guard and essentials, restarted the server and world would partially load or id keep falling into the abyss and within 10 seconds or so the CPU was through the roof and the server would just time out, shut down, restart, read errors..etc.

So i Try all over again, this time with Forge Essentials only....with the same result as above... would last a few seconds follwed by server crash and all of these crashes generated no server crash report...just either Read errors or something like that to "server was in incorrect state - server stopping to server stopped. I have tried Deleting the FEData folder, ive tried starting new worlds, i scrapped and rebuild the server directory countless times, ive changed the max players above 20, ive done everything short of throwing a party and havin a dance with it all.

Needless to say i have no sweet clue what i'm doing wrong...its been a terrible frustrating experience thus far and i would greatly appreciate any help moving forward on this. I despertley am pleading for someone to help me out here...3 days and counting now...it really shouldn't have to be this difficult. please for the love of all things living please help :)

LoOnyBin25

Jul 29, 2019
my starts up and i can play the game but some plugins work and some give me errors or it tells me i dont have access to those commands worldedit does not even work proprly
i am op and i dont have access to any commands

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Well in my personal opinion based on experience- Don't use that complete crap mod I have had extreme drops in performance only about 10% of plugins would work etc. Better off with mcpc, it works, performance is great, all plugins work 100% I love it. To install it and have it working great. remove the server.jar and bukkitforge and put mcpc in /minecraft(replacing the server.jar), in MCMA choose mcpc, (if you choose feed the beast rename the mcpc server jar with FTBBETAA.jar) then you should be all good. Plugins will work and no performance drop.