Buildcraft tanks: not VISUALLY filling with seed oil?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tenyrafar

Jul 29, 2019
After changing my setup around a few times, I realised that, although these tanks don't seem to be filling up visually with seed oil, they are indeed full of oil, and everyone knows that seeing your tanks fill up is what tanks are all about!

Anyone encountered anything similar before and have any idea what can cause the tanks to not visually fill up?

seed oil tanks.jpg

I added a pump on the side just to discover (and demonstrate) that the tanks indeed contain oil, even though they never visually change. They recieved oil for such a long period of time that they definitely contain more than it might seem.

I might add that I have tanks containing honey and dna right behind me that does not have this visual problem.

I also tried changing texture pack to vanilla to see if that changed anything.

Tenyrafar

Jul 29, 2019
Destroying and replacing was tried, and the server has restarted as well.

However, when the system was onned again today, suddenly 3 of the 4 tanks seems to work normally, while one still glitches in the same way. Server was restarted again to rule that out.

This is not that big of an issue, but I hate not knowing what causes something. :p

Mero

Jul 29, 2019
Have you tried putting other liquids in that tank, in that spot?

In other words ruling out seed oil issues and seeing if it is a location graphical glitch.