Bug that makes the cursor in GUI invisible?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Jack0928PC

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone familiar with what would cause my cursor to not be visible when in any GUIs? I'll include a screenshot, Comes back after reloging. I will include a mod list here as one of the mods might be responsible for this. If you have any idea what this might be from please let me know. Thanks.​

As you can see the cursor is highlighting the inventory slot but no cursor is visible.
2v0kcqc.png

(this occurs in all menus)

Colensocon1

Jul 29, 2019
Nope not normal, shouldnt happen, the cursor is supposed to be there, as it is the only thing that guides you through the GUIs.
It happens to me but it dosent matter the lit up boxs are where your cursor is so the cursor isent really needed

Gimply Goose

Jul 29, 2019
This occasionally happens to me with seemingly no rhyme or reason. I fix it by fullscreening/unfullscreening. It is not normal and I am convinced that it is usually caused by a program running in the background that messes with the window focus.

Wekmor

Jul 29, 2019
I also doubt that it's a bug between mods, because I never had this and I played it a fair bit :b
(I know I already told you, but I felt like posting xD)

Sent via tapatalk