bug question

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, thanks for telling us.

If you would actually like some help with this though, you will want to provide us with at least some basic information. Your computer specs, specific packs, java settings, RAM allocation, crash reports, forge logs, etc.

suprra

Jul 29, 2019
I had a similar issue with the direwolf20 pack, try to launch and as soon as it started it would crash out, I ended up going through the list disabling all mods and adding one at a time till it didn't crash, turned out for me it was zans minimap, no idea why but I just don't play with that mod now.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
it says its java but it my java is fully updated

Still didn't really provide any information. What version of Java DO you have? 32-bit or 64-bit? What about all of the other stuff I asked for?

I hate to be rude, but you just aren't giving us anything to work on. You basically walked into a car mechanic and said "My car's not working." then walked out, and didn't provide the car itself, any information about it, the exact problem you are having, nothing.

I suspect this is even why there are so few replies. Most people look at this and just say "Nope, not worth it."