Whitelist Server BSOD Direwolf20 1.7.10 32gig (no banned items) Teamspeak.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Anonymko

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Wr1nGl
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Slovakia
  • why should we white list you: I am friendly and I am obeying the rules, I can help anyone without a problem, i have been playing ftb over a year so i know hot to do things without making server lags and i preffer co-op game style rather than play alone so i love communities :) . I hope you can accept me :)

Last edited:

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Wr1nGl
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Slovakia
  • why should we white list you: I am friendly and I am obeying the rules, I can help anyone without a problem, i have been playing ftb over a year so i know hot to do things without making server lags and i preffer co-op game style rather than play alone so i love communities :) . I hope you can accept me :)

added
welcome to the server

KillerMcAwesome

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KillerMcAwesome
Why you should whitelist me:Im experienced with a bunch of mods, I don't like to be griefed, I also like to be in a server that's not to big so I can trust everyone.

Bao5o

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: FonAlkanaft
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Russia, Moscow
  • why should we white list you: I want to play with the appropriate people, where someone will not stop?

Henning B

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Henning_B
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Norway
  • why should we white list you: I'm a kind hearted person, also a person who likes servers where i can get to know everyone, i builde fast, usually endgame within a few days.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Henning_B
  • Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Norway
  • why should we white list you: I'm a kind hearted person, also a person who likes servers where i can get to know everyone, i builde fast, usually endgame within a few days.

added
welcome to the server :)

XxRaptor9xX

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: XxRaptor9xX
  • Location i.e us, UK, France, etc.: OH, US
  • Why should we whitelist you: Well, I am friends with KillerMcAwesome and would like to be able to play with him on this server but I am experienced with mods and know how to help out not just myself in the survival aspect, but the community. I would also like to see how people use some mods I am not too experienced with. -Thank you for your consideration,
-Raptor​

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: XxRaptor9xX
  • Location i.e us, UK, France, etc.: OH, US
  • Why should we whitelist you: Well, I am friends with KillerMcAwesome and would like to be able to play with him on this server but I am experienced with mods and know how to help out not just myself in the survival aspect, but the community. I would also like to see how people use some mods I am not too experienced with. -Thank you for your consideration,
-Raptor​
added
welcome to the server

SheamusV

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: SheamusV
  • why should we white list you: Veteran of the Tekkit days, trying to keep up with the constantly evolving mods. I could do with some help :p. I would love to get back into the minecraft scene. Been a long time :/

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: SheamusV
  • why should we white list you: Veteran of the Tekkit days, trying to keep up with the constantly evolving mods. I could do with some help :p. I would love to get back into the minecraft scene. Been a long time :/
added
welcome to the server

A_Fat_Hobo_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: A_Fat_Hobo_101
Reason why I should be whitelisted: Because I would love to play on a server with a small and friendly community and be able to build and play without worrying about being raided.

BloodsMIsts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BloodMists
Reason for Whitelisting: None really. I have over 3 years of Minecraft experience and 2.5ish years of modded minecraft dating back to 1.8pre. I love playing on servers and I like to troll.(Silly pranks and such i.e. flooding a base with milk or liquid ender.) Been playing on Hatventures for 2 years but recently had a disagreement with a neighbor and was framed for duping items so I now need a new server to play on. Hopefully one where the admin(s) will allow me to explain/defend myself.

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: A_Fat_Hobo_101
Reason why I should be whitelisted: Because I would love to play on a server with a small and friendly community and be able to build and play without worrying about being raided.
added
welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1409254975][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: BloodMists
Reason for Whitelisting: None really. I have over 3 years of Minecraft experience and 2.5ish years of modded minecraft dating back to 1.8pre. I love playing on servers and I like to troll.(Silly pranks and such i.e. flooding a base with milk or liquid ender.) Been playing on Hatventures for 2 years but recently had a disagreement with a neighbor and was framed for duping items so I now need a new server to play on. Hopefully one where the admin(s) will allow me to explain/defend myself.
added
welcome to the server

Asahi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Asahi
Reason for Whitelisting: Well... I'm French! :D
No, but seriously, all chauvinism aside, I follow the rules, I never steal a/o grief, I can speak English quite fluently, I learned server behavior from the MindCrack guys, which are the sweetest bunch of people, and I never had any complains! ;p
I play a lot (almost every day), I'll always be on Skype, to talk to people that would want to, I love playing with other people, so I'm looking forward to! :D
DW20 is my favorite Modpack, and Blood Magic will add a lot of fun to it imo! ^^,
I have a LOT of experience with mods! I played with the first version of buildcraft, and never stopped! ^^
Mystcraft is my favorite mod, and I'm an excellent age writer! ^^
I'm always happy to help and to do group events when possible! ^^

There is a lot more to say, and I'll be happy to answer any needed question! ;)

VacantRogue

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kirschrollen
Location i.e us, uk, france, etc.: Canada
why should we white list you: Keep to myself in remote tundra biomes, making giant rooms full of Thaumcraft jars. I'm pretty unintrusive, enjoy casual chat. I enjoy looking at what others have made and donating mats for their projects. Don't enjoy pranking and messing with other's work.
added
Welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1409298704][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Asahi
Reason for Whitelisting: Well... I'm French! :D
No, but seriously, all chauvinism aside, I follow the rules, I never steal a/o grief, I can speak English quite fluently, I learned server behavior from the MindCrack guys, which are the sweetest bunch of people, and I never had any complains! ;p
I play a lot (almost every day), I'll always be on Skype, to talk to people that would want to, I love playing with other people, so I'm looking forward to! :D
DW20 is my favorite Modpack, and Blood Magic will add a lot of fun to it imo! ^^,
I have a LOT of experience with mods! I played with the first version of buildcraft, and never stopped! ^^
Mystcraft is my favorite mod, and I'm an excellent age writer! ^^
I'm always happy to help and to do group events when possible! ^^

There is a lot more to say, and I'll be happy to answer any needed question! ;)
added
Welcome to the server