Bronze gregtech not working

Rynlwar

Jul 29, 2019
Using Thaumcraft aqua shards to make a Greg Tech pick (called Aqua Pick in NEI) gives you early Fortune III and should increase your chance of getting an actual diamond drop from the small diamond ores (mine at 6-7 ish height for small diamond ore).

You should be able to get industrial diamonds from the steam compressor using the coalball recipe, I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
i believe you need coal chunk but i will try it

Rynlwar

Jul 29, 2019
Using Thaumcraft aqua shards to make a Greg Tech pick (called Aqua Pick in NEI) gives you early Fortune III and should increase your chance of getting an actual diamond drop from the small diamond ores (mine at 6-7 ish height for small diamond ore).

You should be able to get industrial diamonds from the steam compressor using the coalball recipe, I believe.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
wait an aqua pick...i went through the nei but there is nothing by that name? could it be called something else?

abculatter_2

Jul 29, 2019
For Electric age, after you get your power generation and storage, first machine would be a Wiremill, then an Extruder, Alloy Smelter, and Lathe. Those will let you make the rest of the machines *much* cheaper.
Why is the plate bender not included here?