Brand New Minecraft Network!!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Nithlus

Jul 29, 2019
(Name Undecided) Network

Due to this containing a multitude of different things in the post i could not decide where to post it and the guide for where to post made me feel this was the best place however if i am wrong please move or delete the thread.

Some of what is said could be considered advertisement however nothing in this post exists yet. The aim of this post is to recruit Artists, musicians, gamers, youtubers, admins, web designers and anyone else that would like to be involved in a new minecraft server/youtube network

(Name Undecided) is a soon to be minecraft network with a website, a multitude of servers (vanilla + a mixture of different modpacks which are yet to be decided) and a multichannel youtube network.

For this to happen I am going to require experienced admins/mods for each server, youtubers that are interested in doing both group and solo videos on an ftb modpack (undecided) and of course players for each of the servers.

All of this is just a dream at the moment, I have the experience (small whitelist servers), the hardware and the time to do all of this.
The only thing i lack are people that see the dream and want in.

If your interested then post below with how you would like to be involved and what your experience is (if any).

Please give your ideas on what kind of servers you would like to see on the network, how you can help in anyway and just spread the word.

This network can be what we make it, a fresh start and the beginning of something special.

I cannot pay anyone at the moment it would all be what you can do in your own time. However who knows if we get big enough this could turn into something beyond just a spare time thing (youtubers to manage their own income).

(if you have any good ideas for a name for the network please let me know. At the moment i'm running with Mine Smash because i already own the domain however if you can think of something better and it isn't already taken then please let me know)

Admins/mods must be over 16
Youtubers must be over 18
Players can be any age but must be able to respect rules.

Again nothing is set in stone yet however i have signed a 3 year contract on the hardware etc so something is 100% happening.

Do you want in? Say something! You could be part of this if you have something to offer

Artists, musicians, gamers, youtubers, admins, web designers and anyone else that could contribute to a brand new network. Make sure you don't miss out on this chance to be part of what could be an amazing project and future Network of awesomeness.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Now, why would you advertise a network almost entirely unrelated to FTB on the FTB forums? This action is entirely unacceptable, unless you asked a moderator if you could post such blatant adverts.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Nithlus

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure how you are reading into it, but it is a server network that will be running ftb modpacks. so it is entirly ftb relevant. I'm looking for people help me run servers for ftb modpacks, i don't understand how you think it is unrelated to ftb. A for advertisment i did say it may come accross that way, but it is not advertising because what i am trying to achieve does not exist yet, this is just a recruitment post.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"a multitude of servers (vanilla + a mixture of different modpacks which are yet to be decided)“
I can see the way that it might come across as advertisement, but that specific part comes across really wrong to me.
There is, in fact, no mention of FTB in that post.
Wait, found one.
Youtubers for an FTB modpack. So that does suggest that there will be an FTB server. So if you would, please modify the first quote to include FTB so as not to come across as FTB unrelated.
Thank you!

Harvest88

Jul 29, 2019
Well I'm running a server of my own, however.. been about 6 weeks and the server is almost barren. Server thread is in my signature, it's like getting kids to eat their vegetables. Cause while the server may not be dedicated, it's still a good preforming server to play on. Custom mods added to my server should be more than your standard Unleashed pack since difference mods in the mix to meet the main purpose of being "tech and industrialization" should offer things outside of conventional Minecraft Unleashed servers on the "market". Beside that I'm not those idiot that charges people for virtual items and/or ranks to make the playing environment favor those that'll spends a stack of $$ every now and then. The secret to hauling in actual donations is to setup a good community and Not a stupid "cash cow" to milk! Just like actual cows "cash cows" will run dry, however a good community can outlive them. That's what I'm trying to do is to get a rock solid community together and so the server can "come to life". It's sadden me when me and this person powerplant is not hook up to any "outlets". Instead all the power is being dumped into a Laser drill cause there no one on the grid to use the power for their profession. More on the play style I would like to get to is on my server thread in my signature.