Open Bottling machine multi-block can't be completed

C

cps9716

Summary of the problem Bottling machine multi-block can't be completed

Pack Version 3.0.9

What is the bug? You're supposed to right-click on the middle conveyor belt to craft the bottling machine structure, but whenever I do so with an engineer's hammer, it just changes the conveyor belt's direction and doesn't complete the multi-block.

Mod & Version ImmersiveEngineering-0.10-60.jar

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? Right-click the middle conveyor belt with an engineer hammer.

Known Fix I've found no workarounds yet.

C

cps9716

I figured it out, but this is for anyone else who might need it. The design found on the FTB wiki is different from the one used in SF3, i guess. Make an Engineer's Manual with a book and a lever, and check the section on the Bottling Machine. It's a different design, and you can click on the ? button to see what materials you need.

Brondarch

Jun 2, 2020
So you’re saying, since the ancient years of this thread there was an I.E. update that accounts for why the Manual lacks a Bottling Machine entry.

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
So you’re saying, since the ancient years of this thread there was an I.E. update that accounts for why the Manual lacks a Bottling Machine entry.

That is not what I'm saying, I'm telling you to not necropost.

But as you bring it up further.

This thread is a bug report for a specific version of this pack and this was the presented workaround, original poster also changed version of the mod "Immersive Engineering" - in 3.0.9 version of the pack "Immersive Engineering" was version 0.10-57 - original poster mentions 0.10.60

Bug reports and tech support should only contain the specific issue, not carrying over to other versions, it's preferred to create new reports - as new pack version also equals new versions of the mods in the pack and perhaps forge as well.

I figured it out, but this is for anyone else who might need it. The design found on the FTB wiki is different from the one used in SF3, i guess. Make an Engineer's Manual with a book and a lever, and check the section on the Bottling Machine. It's a different design, and you can click on the ? button to see what materials you need.
And this was the right solution / answer for the issue on version 3.0.9 of the pack (even with the original version of Immersive Engineering that 3.0.9 had) - as this thread and original poster was currently on.

With all this said, I also checked the latest version of the pack 3.0.16 (Immersive Engineering is on version 0.10.61), and you can still get the manual and check the section of the Bottling Machine.

This is from in-game in version 3.0.16:
1591197211735.png

If you need in-game help I would suggest that you get that from the Tech support section of the forum, or General Chat , or even from Discord.

Avoid necroposting and please don't argue back.

Brondarch

Jun 2, 2020
I see nothing I would possibly argue with. Things are crystal clear now, as I’m playing FTB Inf. Lite in a game version that is not the latest. Thank you for the help!