Botania problems

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all,

I have just a quick question regarding the Wand of the Forest from Botania. It seems to be stuck in the configuring mode. I have shift right clicked it, clicked the block and even made a new wand but can't seem to get it to return to the state where you can see how much mana in is a pool etc.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have even looked in the configs lol.

Many thanks in advance!

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
You need to shift right click on the block you first shift right clicked on to deselect it I think

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Which version of Botania are you using? in version 223 it was changed to the two-mode system, where shift-right clicking swaps modes. In earlier versions you need to shift-right click the block your binding to stop turning it about.

dirtybeatfreak

Jul 29, 2019
Yea I am shift right clicking both on the block (to select them and de-select for pointing them etc) and shift clicking not pointing at anything. Am aware of the new 2 modes thing which is what I initially thought was the problem, but have ruled that out.

Thanks guys

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
If you gonna read the first post on a 4 post thread you may as well read all 4 and find he's already fixed his problem.... a fair few months ago.