BoP?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
I got my little Unleashed server up and running. It runs smoothly, and I only have one issue. I don't know how to enable BoP. Help?

I actually enabled it. Just remove the .disabled on the jar :)
But now I have another issue. I don't know how to reset the map so I get those awesome biomes :c

Mark3430

Jul 29, 2019
Have you taken .disabled off of the .jar? And gone into the config for it and and changed the setting for default world to true (if you want the main world to be BoP) and changed the level-type to BIOMESOP in the server properties? Both of those are required for it to generate in the main world. If you need to regenerate simply delete your world if it's a fresh one no issues, if it's one with stuff built either live with the ugly chunk boundaries or somehow save or move your stuff (no experience there).

Edit: Didn't see that you edited til after I posted. If you have stuff built already I'm sure there's someone around here that would know exactly how to move things.

Rhsolyn

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks so much ;D Its working, and I've got all the biomes. I did have a few things built, but they were small, so it doesn't matter to much