Boop, hello!

C

Chaz Serir

Hiya, Chaz here! I hail from the northeast of Scotland (Sadly no, there's no snow on Xmas today), and I've been dabbling in modpacks for a few years now!

I'm mostly a fan of tech mods - making an automated production setup is always super fascinating to me - but very occasionally I'll dabble in magic as well. Definitely among my favourite mods has to be ComputerCraft, especially when coupled with other mods (There's something satisfying about making a BigReactors reactor run via CC!). Currently one of the packs I enjoy using the most is Direwolf20, but I sorta flit between packs based on what I wanna do most at the time. I'm not a big fan of the HQM/story-based packs, but that's more a personal preference!

Anyways, I think that's all I've got to say, I'll hopefully see you folks on the forums!

Reactions: Aetherpirate
C

Chaz Serir

Thank you! :D I'm just getting myself oriented and settled in here, still setting up profile stuff and figuring out what the heck I'm doing today (Of all days for my brain to have trouble making up its mind, it's gotta be Xmas).