Books

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Harry potter :p
Alex rider by Anthony Horowitz
Terry Pratchett books.

I remember reading the Alex Rider series, up to Ark Angel I believe, which I think was the newest at the time, not sure if there have been any new books since.
It was a decent read, Ark Angel was kinda "eh" tho.

I remember reading The Andromeda Strain as well, by Michale Crichton.
Not going to spoil it, just going to say I just plain out did not like the ending.
Don't get me wrong, he entire book was great, but that ending seemed like the writer had ran out of time, or just couldn't think on a viable way to wrap things up otherwise.

I would talk about others, but I've mainly forgotten most books I read during my time near a library.
(Don't have as easy access to books as I used to nowdays.)

There was another one I can barely remember, I think it was called "Freaks" or something along those lines, about some kid that runs away and joins some circus people or he runs away FROM a circus?
I read it years ago, I've forgotten most of it.

Something about trains and coffins, I don't know, I wish I could remember tho, it was a pretty nice book.

Edit:
Oh, I just remembered I also read "Skullcrack," apparently by Ben Bo.
All I remember of that one is that the main guy and his dad were from England, the guy was a surfer, and that it gets pretty confusing later on in the story.

Ooh I'm starting to remember more about the books now that I'm talking about them. :D

Dark0_0firE

Jul 29, 2019
Havent been reading too much of late however the Emberverse series by S. M. Stirling I found quite entertaining. Very nice alternative history/fantasy. Just try to imagine the modern world instantly losing all electricity, gunpowder, and gasoline as well as all other forms of high power energy. Also to name some classics anything from the Dragonlance or Forgotten Realms collections. Just thought they deserved a reference.

ABCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Percy Jackson And The Olympians:
Book 1: The Lightning Thief
Book 2: The Sea Of Monsters
Book 3: The Titan's Curse
Book 4: The Battle Of The Labyrinth
Book 5: The Last Olympian (My most favorite book ever)
And the second series
The Heroes Of Olympus:
Book 1: The Last Hero
Book 2: Son Of Neptune
Book 3: The Mark Of Athena
Not all the series is out yet.

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Anita Blake, Any Anne Bishop book, Any Jacqualine (sp?) Carey book. Sword of Truth, Song of Fire and Ice, Harry Potter, S. M. Sterling, Walter John Williams, William Gibson, Redwall, I have a few more.