Open Boat-related chance cube result crashes the client

U

Umbrew

Summary of the problem Boat-related chance cube result crashes the client

Pack Version 3.0.0

What is the bug? Boat + water block chance cube result crashes game until server restart; not sure what else is inside the result... But it crashes each rejoin until a server restart. (I gave a full log file, dunno how much is useful, look near the bottom probably)

Mod & Version ChanceCubes-1.10.2-2.3.3.135

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/8caae31f

Is it repeatable? Yeah, I'd imagine so. If possible, lower the amount of Chance Cube results to only ones that involve an Oak Boat. Open cubes in nether until the crash occurs.

Known Fix Reboot server seems to have worked in this case.

Turkey

Jul 29, 2019
Could you test just putting a boat down in the nether? Preferably an Oak boat and another boat of some other type.

U

Umbrew

Could you test just putting a boat down in the nether? Preferably an Oak boat and another boat of some other type.
Sorry for replying so late compared to the OP's post time, had a busy timeframe this weekend and a couple weekdays. Testing as I type this out but in creative mode.

All boats work just fine, I'd imagine it was something that tried spawning inside the boat??? That's all I can really think of trying. Might be helpful to narrow further: It replaced cobble with water...in the nether. Still water. Confusing how it allows water in the nether if spawned like that, but hey, it makes me getting my stuff back easier, so I don't mind it. Note that these new tests are on pack version 3.0.4, I don't know if that would of made a difference, but there's those results. Figured I'd test tonight since I was testing some Psi spells for bugs earlier anyways.