Whitelist Server [Blurbcraft] {Whitelist} Mature community!! Some spots open + TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ralms

Jul 29, 2019
Details:
The server IP78.129.165.190
Rules: http://blurbcraft.blurbgaming.com/index.php/features/server/server-rules
Apply here: http://blurbcraft.blurbgaming.com/index.php/features/server/apply-to-the-server
Any disabled items/mods (this can change depending on what everyone wants):
  • Any sort of TnT or dinamite cant be placed or used in the world. But can be crafted.
  • Mining Laser
  • Nuke
Who are we, what are we looking for:
We are a small community looking into joining a good group of mature and enthusiast players.
The server is running in Hard mode. We keep the map as long as we can.

Are you a youtuber?? Great:
This server is created by youtubers so we can play with each other and record videos. Show us that you are a good youtuber with some subs and quality videos and that will raise your chances to enter.

Server Specs and Slots:
The current slots is set to 20 and the server we are using is a CreeperHost Spider Plan.
We have 2600MB of memory for Minecraft
We have a Teamspeak.
This can all changed depending on the donations and money available to get a better server.

Reactions: firestorm298

00Astal

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. Looks like it continued on. Since the application is gone. :) Thanks for fixing it.

Ralms

Jul 29, 2019
Cool. Looks like it continued on. Since the application is gone. :) Thanks for fixing it.
I replied to your email. If its not in your inbox check the spam box or trash, since hotmail likes to do that sometimes.

Meatnog

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't answer my question. I'll take it as a 'no'. The reason I ask is that it is helpful to have a map to see where others have set up so you can give yourself enough space away from people to do what you want (no screwed up nether portals, for instance), but still know where people are. Also it makes FINDING a spot for a new home easier than just blindly blundering through the wilderness hoping you're far enough away from others but still close enough to interact.

Ralms

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't answer my question. I'll take it as a 'no'. The reason I ask is that it is helpful to have a map to see where others have set up so you can give yourself enough space away from people to do what you want (no screwed up nether portals, for instance), but still know where people are. Also it makes FINDING a spot for a new home easier than just blindly blundering through the wilderness hoping you're far enough away from others but still close enough to interact.
No we dont have any sort of map, the main reason is that it cost to many server resources and I dont know of any mod for forge that does it.

Endgamer013

Jul 29, 2019
try unmined, it is an external program that takes your level.dat and makes a map of the world. You can do that and then send it to meatnog.

firestorm298

Jul 29, 2019
ign: firestorm298
time playing: minecraft, i have played for 2 years,and i have been playing on modpacks for a year now and understand the mods and love playing them.
i love minecraft and FTB, ive been on whitelisted minecraft servers before and i am VERY friendly and enjoy chating and knowing the community, im a good builder and works excellent with other people, i wont beg but it would be amazing to be whitelisted on your server and i would like to help you guys out with stuff :)
i have skype and am very social, my skype name is "Xxfirestorm298xX" i am on computer a lot and can be contacted through skype -firestorm298

Ralms

Jul 29, 2019
ign: firestorm298
time playing: minecraft, i have played for 2 years,and i have been playing on modpacks for a year now and understand the mods and love playing them.
i love minecraft and FTB, ive been on whitelisted minecraft servers before and i am VERY friendly and enjoy chating and knowing the community, im a good builder and works excellent with other people, i wont beg but it would be amazing to be whitelisted on your server and i would like to help you guys out with stuff :)
i have skype and am very social, my skype name is "Xxfirestorm298xX" i am on computer a lot and can be contacted through skype -firestorm298

Sorry mate, you missed it all.

Best regards,
Ralms.
Blurb Gaming Group.

firestorm298

Jul 29, 2019
no problem man i just posted an app on the link before reading that (dident see the link, so dont think of it as me being thick) other servers out their to appply for

Ralms

Jul 29, 2019
Holt, Volcano, Wenzel, Astal and others already took their spot at BlurbCraft.
There is still some spots available. What are you waiting for?

Still looking for 10 more mature, active and enthusiast players.