Whitelist Server Blues-Craft | Infinity 1.2.0 | White-List | Grief Protection |Keep Items on death | Essentials |24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : Toanuvo
Why you love minecraft? : its really creative and i love automating things
Whats your favourite mod? : probaly ae2
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i want a server with a good community and no lag
Whats the main rule? : Have fun
Experience With Modded Minecraft : since 1.2.5
Builder/Miner Or Both : i dont like mining and im not that good at asthetic building but great at automating
IGN : The_king_99
Why you love minecraft? : you can make anything you imagine!
Whats your favourite mod? : Most likely, CC
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I need relaxation from exams, and this looks like a relaxing server
Experience With Modded Minecraft : 3-4 years
Builder/Miner Or Both : Building, I've built many a spawn for servers but a lil bit rusty
Both Added Welcome Crafters

Toanuvo

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can one of the owners come on the server and give me member status because right now i have no permissions at all.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : The_king_99
Why you love minecraft? : you can make anything you imagine!
Whats your favourite mod? : Most likely, CC
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I need relaxation from exams, and this looks like a relaxing server
Experience With Modded Minecraft : 3-4 years
Builder/Miner Or Both : Building, I've built many a spawn for servers but a lil bit rusty
IGN : Toanuvo
Why you love minecraft? : its really creative and i love automating things
Whats your favourite mod? : probaly ae2
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i want a server with a good community and no lag
Experience With Modded Minecraft : since 1.2.5
Builder/Miner Or Both : i dont like mining and im not that good at asthetic building but great at automating
IGN : Blueninja102_
Why you love minecraft? :the near endless possibilities
Whats your favourite mod? : all of them i don't have a specific favorite
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i want a nice server with a friendly community and a decent population
Whats the main rule? : have fun of course
All Added!!

The other application

Experience With Modded Minecraft : 78/100
Builder/Miner Or Both : what does this mean?

BIGMAMOOTH

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : bigmamooth
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I've been playing minecraft modded survival a lot and it was so much fun!
Builder/Miner Or Both : Both ;)

BIGMAMOOTH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : bigmamooth
Why you love minecraft? : I love minecraft because i love doing survival and building amazing houses!
Whats your favourite mod? : Shaders mod, because it makes minecraft look beautiful and even better with other mods!
Why do you want to join the crafters? :Because it sounds awesome :cool:
Whats the main rule? : Have Fun! No Circles in minecraft :(

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : bigmamooth
Why you love minecraft? : I love minecraft because i love doing survival and building amazing houses!
Whats your favourite mod? : Shaders mod, because it makes minecraft look beautiful and even better with other mods!
Why do you want to join the crafters? :Because it sounds awesome :cool:
Whats the main rule? : Have Fun! No Circles in minecraft :(
Addded

daniiooo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : daniiooo
Why you love minecraft? : Because I love all sandboxes.
Whats your favourite mod? : XyCraft :cool:
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Because I'm looking for a server with newest mods and a place where I can play with my friends.
Whats the main rule? : 3. Have fun , if you are not having fun why play ?

Last edited:

logard64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : logard64
Why you love minecraft? : Well, there are zombies. Everybody likes zombies...
Whats your favourite mod? : There are few, usually building mods such as carpenters' blocks or chisel.
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Cuz I wanna have fun girls! And possibly build something smooth and fancy.
Whats the main rule? : FUN!

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : daniiooo
Why you love minecraft? : Because I love all sandboxes.
Whats your favourite mod? : XyCraft :cool:
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Because I'm looking for a server with newest mods and a place where I can play with my friends.
Sadly we still dont have Xycraft :(
IGN : logard64
Why you love minecraft? : Well, there are zombies. Everybody likes zombies...
Whats your favourite mod? : There are few, usually building mods such as carpenters' blocks or chisel.
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Cuz I wanna have fun girls! And possibly build something smooth and fancy.
Whats the main rule? : FUN!
Both Added Have Fun Crafters

LC14199

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : LC14199
Why you love minecraft? : Because I'm basically able to do anything I want in it.
Whats your favourite mod? : AE2
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I'm looking for a community where I can play with others, without fear of being griefed or killed. I am aware that killing is allowed, however keep inv makes it more fun to pvp imo.

Sylih

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : sylih
Why you love minecraft? : reliving my childhood of building with LEGO (Yay Denmark!)
Whats your favourite mod?: I love thaumcraft / anything magic related, also railcraft, I'm totally digging steampunk
Why do you want to join the crafters?: I love playing with others, looking at awesome builds, and what others are capable of, also, it's just nice being social, adds a whole oher layer to the game!
Whats the main rule?: To have fun! Everything is awesome! ;)

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : LC14199
Why you love minecraft? : Because I'm basically able to do anything I want in it.
Whats your favourite mod? : AE2
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I'm looking for a community where I can play with others, without fear of being griefed or killed. I am aware that killing is allowed, however keep inv makes it more fun to pvp imo.
IGN : sylih
Why you love minecraft? : reliving my childhood of building with LEGO (Yay Denmark!)
Whats your favourite mod?: I love thaumcraft / anything magic related, also railcraft, I'm totally digging steampunk
Why do you want to join the crafters?: I love playing with others, looking at awesome builds, and what others are capable of, also, it's just nice being social, adds a whole oher layer to the game!
Whats the main rule?: To have fun! Everything is awesome! ;)
Both Added Cant wait to see you to

MooseWolf2000

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MooseWolf2000
Why you love minecraft? : It has endless possibilities
Whats your favourite mod? : Extra Utilities because of all the things it adds
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to join a small community of people that just want to have fun
Whats the main rule? : To have fun, if you're not having fun, why play?

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : SepllingMistake
Why you love minecraft? : Who doesn't love minecraft?! It's the only game I haven't gotten bored with. I only play modded since in Vanilla, I get bored due to my bad building skills.
Whats your favourite mod? : I don't have a favorite mod. I like creating awesome stuff by combining mods :)
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I've been looking for a small whitelisted community for some time, but haven't been able to find quite what I was looking for yet. I hope this will be the right server for me, + it's hosted in Europe so I won't get that much ping.
Whats the main rule? : Have fun! (though, all rules are just as important I think)

jurgenroo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : mcdreamer1
age 41
Why you love minecraft? : because you have the freedom to do and build whatever you want tech or magic or both its endless variety
Whats your favourite mod? : botania and enderio
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i love playing in a community and trade with other people
Whats the main rule? :have fun

PsYh0

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xPsYh0
Why you love minecraft? :becouse i can just chill while playing and talk with ppl about things and explore
Whats your favourite mod? :AE2, thermal expansion
Why do you want to join the crafters? :Couse i want to play with nice community that helps each other and have fun
Whats the main rule? Dont destroy other ppls work so have fun with them :3

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : xPsYh0
Why you love minecraft? :becouse i can just chill while playing and talk with ppl about things and explore
Whats your favourite mod? :AE2, thermal expansion
Why do you want to join the crafters? :Couse i want to play with nice community that helps each other and have fun
Whats the main rule? Dont destroy other ppls work so have fun with them :3
IGN : mcdreamer1
age 41
Why you love minecraft? : because you have the freedom to do and build whatever you want tech or magic or both its endless variety
Whats your favourite mod? : botania and enderio
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i love playing in a community and trade with other people
Whats the main rule? :have fun
IGN : SepllingMistake
Why you love minecraft? : Who doesn't love minecraft?! It's the only game I haven't gotten bored with. I only play modded since in Vanilla, I get bored due to my bad building skills.
Whats your favourite mod? : I don't have a favorite mod. I like creating awesome stuff by combining mods :)
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I've been looking for a small whitelisted community for some time, but haven't been able to find quite what I was looking for yet. I hope this will be the right server for me, + it's hosted in Europe so I won't get that much ping.
Whats the main rule? : Have fun! (though, all rules are just as important I think)
Sorry for the wait I have been really busy , but never the less Please come join