Whitelist Server Blues-Craft | Infinity 1.2.0 | White-List | Grief Protection |Keep Items on death | Essentials |24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : Ketrai
Experience With Modded Minecraft : 3 Years first felt the love in tekkit.
Builder/miner or both: Builder
Would like to have a server i can actually stay on. I love building big projects but im tired of gathering insane amounts of resources just to start over and over.
I love making community town or creating every single pam's harvestcraft food item. Building a restaurant with a giant menu is one of my final goals. I hope this server will not dissapoint me.

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : Ketrai
Experience With Modded Minecraft : 3 Years first felt the love in tekkit.
Builder/miner or both: Builder
Would like to have a server i can actually stay on. I love building big projects but im tired of gathering insane amounts of resources just to start over and over.
I love making community town or creating every single pam's harvestcraft food item. Building a restaurant with a giant menu is one of my final goals. I hope this server will not dissapoint me.
Added Have Fun

fpower

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks uh can you accept Exoraider too? he is my friend. Sorry if he is a bit lazy on the application

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Trailmix23
Why You Love Minecraft: because I love building and Minecraft is a Wonderful Game for That
Whats your Favorite Mod: AE2, Thaumcraft and Thaumic Energistics
Why do you want to join the crafters: To talk to people while playing minecraft because its lonely in SinglePlayer
Whats the Main Rule: Have fun

Trailmix23

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: Trailmix23
Experience With Modded Minecraft: about 2 years
Builder/Miner or Both: Both

Hippo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : iPPoeoeoeoeoe
Experience With Modded Minecraft : Started with modded in beta 1.6, played untill mc 1.6.4, then took a break. Been playing modded for a couple months again.
Builder/Miner Or Both : Miner

Elsanoj

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : ElSanoj
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I 've played since tekkit 1.2.5 and since then i 've been a fan of modded minecraft. Now searching for a whitelist server because the previous one i played on got depopulated.:(
Builder/Miner Or Both :Builder i love to build things that are nice and functional. I also have fun with finding weird ways to make power.:)
I hope i can join the server soon and i hope there is a nice and friendly community on it.;)

dryfish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : spendowali
Why you love minecraft? : it is fun and it is a sand box! do what u wish to do
Whats your favourite mod? : currently botania and enderIO
Why do you want to join the crafters? : to make friends, join a good community and be helpful to others and to enjoy playing minecraft without any griefings
Whats the main rule? : to have fun

BitGun

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : BitGun
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I started playing modded on the old tekkit (1.2.5) but then I got into other games. Lately I started playing again on the Direwolf 20 modpack and I want to learn more about mods.
Builder/Miner Or Both : Both, more a miner actually not that I don't like building but I'm not great at decorating

TheOnlyFasco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN :TheOnlyFasco
Why you love minecraft? :Because it's a relaxed and creative game
Whats your favourite mod? : Thaumcraft and all those kind of mods
Why do you want to join the crafters? :Because it seems to me like a awesome server
Whats the main rule? :To have Fun

UntoldGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: UntoldGhost
Experience With Modded Minecraft : I 've played since tekkit 1.2.5 and since then i 've been a fan of modded minecraft. Now searching for a whitelist server because the previous one i played on got depopulated.:(
Builder/Miner Or Both :Builder i love to build things that are nice and functional. I also have fun with finding weird ways to make power.:)
I hope i can join the server soon and i hope there is a nice and friendly community on it.;)

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: UntoldGhost
Added come join

Zqst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : zqst
Why you love minecraft? : the lack of limitation
Whats your favourite mod? : enderio
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to play on a white-listed server with a nice
community
Whats the main rule? : Have fun

also i'd like to put in an application for my friend

IGN : ksupast15
Why you love minecraft? : playing with friends and surviving
Whats your favourite mod? : computercraft
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i want to play modded minecraft with so
Whats the main rule? :

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : zqst
Why you love minecraft? : the lack of limitation
Whats your favourite mod? : enderio
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to play on a white-listed server with a nice
community
Whats the main rule? : Have fun

also i'd like to put in an application for my friend

IGN : ksupast15
Why you love minecraft? : playing with friends and surviving
Whats your favourite mod? : computercraft
Why do you want to join the crafters? : i want to play modded minecraft with so
Whats the main rule? :
Both Added

CGasper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : CGasper
Why you love minecraft? :
Because its a great time consumer, and i get to build whatever i want.
Whats your favourite mod? :
Thaumcraft and its addons
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Because i'm looking for a server, and this one looks good
Whats the main rule? :
Have Fun

Ithithdui

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : coralairis
Why you love minecraft? : The ability to make complex constructions
Whats your favourite mod? : Tie between Thaumcraft, AE2, and Thermal Expansion
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Looking for a server that I can join that is stable
Whats the main rule?
To have fun

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : coralairis
Why you love minecraft? : The ability to make complex constructions
Whats your favourite mod? : Tie between Thaumcraft, AE2, and Thermal Expansion
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Looking for a server that I can join that is stable
Whats the main rule?
To have fun
IGN : CGasper
Why you love minecraft? : Because its a great time consumer, and i get to build whatever i want.
Whats your favourite mod? : Thaumcraft and its addons
Why do you want to join the crafters? : Because i'm looking for a server, and this one looks good
Whats the main rule? : Have Fun
Both Added Have Fun