Whitelist Server Blues-Craft | Infinity 1.2.0 | White-List | Grief Protection |Keep Items on death | Essentials |24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MooseWolf2000

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry cant seem to find you app please repost it
IGN : MooseWolf2000
Why you love minecraft? : It has endless possibilities
Whats your favourite mod? : Extra Utilities because of all the things it adds
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to join a small community of people that just want to have fun
Whats the main rule? : To have fun, if you're not having fun, why play?

Sorry it took a while, I went to go have dinner, and it went on a lot longer than expected

craftno7

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : CraftNO7
Why you love minecraft? : I ended upp having to use matches to keep my eyes open !!!
Whats your favourite mod? : a mix dont exactly remeber but included lots of mods, to built machines , mining lasers etc etc etc etc
Why do you want to join the crafters? :my brother is already there and we talk and I love to show of my extreme high tec scyscrapers :p
Whats the main rule? :
wait let me go top to che.. did I say that loud ? Its the most important rule I think ,. I hate griefers

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : MooseWolf2000
Why you love minecraft? : It has endless possibilities
Whats your favourite mod? : Extra Utilities because of all the things it adds
Why do you want to join the crafters? : I want to join a small community of people that just want to have fun
Whats the main rule? : To have fun, if you're not having fun, why play?

Sorry it took a while, I went to go have dinner, and it went on a lot longer than expected
IGN : CraftNO7
Why you love minecraft? : I ended upp having to use matches to keep my eyes open !!!
Whats your favourite mod? : a mix dont exactly remeber but included lots of mods, to built machines , mining lasers etc etc etc etc
Why do you want to join the crafters? :my brother is already there and we talk and I love to show of my extreme high tec scyscrapers :p
Whats the main rule? :
wait let me go top to che.. did I say that loud ? Its the most important rule I think ,. I hate griefers
Added Please Answer the poll aswell

Reactions: craftno7

IGN_ScrollsKing

Jul 29, 2019
IF WE WERE TO CHANGE THE PACK WHAT SHOULD IT BE
1. Modsauce
2. Dark Trilogy
3. Beyond Reality
4. Utopia Cubed
5. Crack Pack
6. Resonant Rise Main Line
Just Post A Reply To Vote

Last edited:

Starlight

Jul 29, 2019
I vote for Direwolf20 (wasn't able to see your poll), but I'd rather stay with this pack now (Infinity)! Why do Admins always want to change stuff.. Theres nothing wrong with Infinity!!!

craftno7

Jul 29, 2019
me and friend goes for another server ,. cause reset sry. will try to find server that does not reset. htat is kind of important when u spend hours and hours

shame its not possible to copy builds to new world that would be the most awsome thing in the world

Teknotokon

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about not being on in so long, is the pack still infity or has it been changed? saw a post about that a while back

P

pupsplaymc

hello! :)

IGN: pupsplaymc5209
why you love minecraft: i love it because you can, literally, build your imagination and be creative anytime you want!
favorite mod: Pam's HarvestCraft
why do you want to join the crafters: i was looking ALL OVER for an FTB Infinity server that had keepInventory enabled, and this looks like a server i would really enjoy!
main rule: having fun, of course! there's just no point in playing something you don't enjoy!

this might be a stupid question, but is this server even up anymore?
thanks for reading this!