[Blue-Tech] 1.4.6 FTB MIndcrack Pack v6, Whitelist, 24/7, [20 slots.] [Normal]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Flatbutter

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): flatbutter
Reason you want to join: I'm looking for a small,mature server, because I'm tired to play on 1day servers, and singleplayer, also I'm willing to share my redstone creating with server :).
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Nope

Finn MacMillan

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name):AndrewZ1
Reason you want to join:I want to be able to join a server where I can do great things with great people.
Have you ever been banned on any other server:Yes
. Reason (If you have been banned): I was trying to repair the spawn on a server I was on with a gravity gun but someone else thought I was actually trying to mess it up.

Henrik478

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name):Henrik478
Reason you want to join:becouse i want to have fun and learn more about FTB.
Have you ever been banned on any other server:NO

samm45usa

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N : samm45usa
reason you want to join : because i love all the mods and just want to play with a couple friends but the server i created with the massive amount of mods is just to much for my computer and it crashes my wifi to often and would love to be on this server as FTB is great.
Have you ever been banned : nope since 1 and a half years ago i have played on many different servers and never been banned although i was accidentally kicked once by a broken bot on one persons server.

DubbelFriz

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): DubbelFriz
Reason you want to join: i want to join because im sick of playing alone and i like to help other people building
Have you ever been banned on any other server: no
. Reason (If you have been banned): -
{We will read your application as soon as we can}

Hemotem

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N.: hemotem
Reason you want to join: Hoping to find a small server to play on because SSP is boring. =)
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Nope
Reason: N/A

0n1yCB

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): 0n1yCB
Reason you want to join: play with my sis and other people as well as learning FTB
Have you ever been banned on any other server: no way :p
. Reason (If you have been banned):

0n1yCG

Jul 29, 2019

I.G.N (In game name): 0n1yCG​
Reason you want to join: I want to play with my brother and I think the game is creative, fun adn inspiring.​
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No​
. Reason (If you have been banned):​

Zippa

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N : Kortmannetje
Reason you want to join: I have played quite a while on a tekkit server, and I liked that, but Tekkit barely updates. So I seek a small server where I can play FTB with other people.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No

crasherT

Jul 29, 2019
Blue-Tech Server Application. (Failing to list all the necessary information will cause your application to be denied.)
I.G.N: crasherT
Reason you want to join: i want to join a little community where i can make friends and play together
Have you ever been banned on any other server: no i was always helpfull i never griefed

Skippy

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): Skippy_X
Reason you want to join: Because i want to play with my friends

I.G.N (In game name): xFlameburst

I.G.N (In game name): Dezorg