[Blue-Tech] 1.4.6 FTB MIndcrack Pack v6, Whitelist, 24/7, [20 slots.] [Normal]

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Collan Redwood

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted: Welcome toBlue-tech!
chadow97 Ilovekiller
UniqueWisdom Xuhybrid
Instigator890
geco85

GreatAndRandom

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): gameswereus
Reason you want to join: I want to play Minecraft.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Not that I remember.
. Reason (If you have been banned):

Shmurrr

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name):Shmurrr
Reason you want to join:Looking for a fun server
Have you ever been banned on any other server:No

CaptainScorpio

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): Captain_Scorpio
Reason you want to join: I discovered FTB recently and I would really love to get into it. A friend told me about you guys and he said you where awesome.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No.

hbadger

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name):xboxjh
Reason you want to join: I have love playing minecraft since alpha and recently started playing ftb. I thought a server would make playing more fun and enjoyable.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No i have never been banned on a server.

Hurrah

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): BinsoXO
Reason you want to join: In need of a server to play on.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Sadly, Yes
Reason (If you have been banned): I have been banned on two servers. on the first server i been banned on i made a mistake a destroy someones machine and when the that someone came on he accused me of griefing his base while i only destroyed a machine by complete accident. That was my first ban, the second one is when i was playing on a server where i try to stay away form other players but sadly. The first server's owner posted on that thread saying "BinsoXO got banned on my server of griefing so you should ban him or not whitelist him" and that's my second banned which i didnt do anything on.

XzCoMaNdOzX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:XzCoMaNdOzX
Reason For joining: i like to play by myself but i would like to be on a server to have friendly players to show my ideas and help me further develop my knowledge of the mods
Yes ive been banned: Server rules never said i couldnt use profanity but when i did i Got temp banned
It would be great to be accepted to this minecraft server

SpeakersMind

Jul 29, 2019
IGN : aronth
Reason for joining: I have been looking for a neat little server, more fun playing not alone. Would also love to play with some people too help the build because i am really used too the mods, i have often plaid and for a long time :)
Have i ever been banned: No
Reason: I have been banned from a server

zzirWhale

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): ThatWhaleGuy
Reason you want to join: There is only so much that can be done on SSP, looking for a small, private SMP server to enjoy playing FTB
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No

Regus

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): Regus_Thorn
Reason you want to join: I just want to play with a community that likes to have fun
Have you ever been banned on any other server: not that i know of...

ChasingDreams

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): _Lucid_Dreams_
Reason you want to join: I've been looking all over for a server to be as close to the Mindcrack server as possible, friendly people, small server, no crazy plugins, just Minecraft.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: No.

CrAzD

Jul 29, 2019
I.G.N (In game name): CrAzDWolf
Reason you want to join: Looking for a solid performing server that's not going to get trolled/griefed all the time.
Have you ever been banned on any other server: Nope
. Reason (If you have been banned): N/A