Open Server Bloodtide Corp | v5.3.2 | 30 Slots | Short Ban List | NO PVP | KeepItems | MyTown | LWC

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MCSid_indahouse

Jul 29, 2019
Bloodtide Corp IP
dw20.bloodtide-corp.com or
46.4.59.50:25583
jhrev6.png

About the Server
Bloodtide Corp is a friendly server running the FTB Direwolf20 Mod pack V5.3.2
We are an open server with a Mining Age, Twilight Forest, Nether and End resets every 2 week. Backups are done every day and server runs 24/7. Come visit our Website at www.bloodtide-corp.co.uk.
The servers difficulty is set to normal.
PVP is on but so is KeepInventory, great for head collectors.
Rules
  • No cheating
  • No XRAY mod or mods like that
  • No abusing exploits
  • No harrassment
  • No spamming
  • No cursing
  • No advertising
  • Respect and listed to all staff
  • Please speak english in global chat
  • Raiding IS allowed
Banned Items
Gravity Gun
Chunk Loaders
Nukes
Builders
Age Book
Portal Gun
Quarry

we also have a server running the Ultimate Mod Pack check it out here and another running the AMPZ Mod Pack you can check that out here

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
ME Systems no longer require power, due to the number of people who requested this.
We have also expanded the wireless receiver distance so as long as your chunk is loaded by a friend or other town member you can access your ME System using your ME Wireless Access Terminal from 500 blocks away.

ChronicKills

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like how quarries are banned or I would surely play. I need a way to automate mining because of how much ores I need.

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
All items that are banned are banned for a reason and the reason quarries are banned it due to them causing chunk corruptions and reseting chunks all over the map on our other server.

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
There is less than 24 hours before the poll to disable PVP closes, even if it gets disabled keepInventory will still be on. Vote here

MCSid_indahouse

Jul 29, 2019
There are a lot of people asking for help with mytown commands and town permissions, if you have a look here just replace /t with /town or /mytown. M4RYJ0 has said she's make a page on the website later with a list of all the mytown commands laid out better and fully explained.

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
The website was down for a bit due to a problem with enjin but it seems to have cleared up now

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
this one isn't we are making another one on 1.5.2 and as soon as its stable I will be advertising it on here

M4RYJ0

Jul 29, 2019
A lot of people have been trying to join the server with outdated clients please remember this server is running the 1.4.7 Direwolf20 pack