Blood of the New Moon (Blood Magic)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

pehn420

Jul 29, 2019
Hello -
This is a new ritual that when activated pulls up a big chunk of earth and suspends it in the sky. I have an awakened activation stone that I am hitting all of the ritual stones with, and I see the
"A rush of energy flows through the ritual!"
text, and I also have the inventory above the master ritual stone, with 32 blocks of obsidian in the first slot of the chest, and 64 blocks of stone in the second slot.
I can hit the ritual stone 10 times in a row and get the message
ten times, but literally nothing happens. I've activated it now probably 15 times, wasted 100K of LP, but the ritual isn't actually DOING anything.
Anybody have this problem, or know what is going on?
Thanks!

KingTriaxx

Forum Addict
Jul 27, 2013
Michigan
Sounds like it might actually be the time that you need. The sky might need to be a new moon. Black with the white outline. Try it then.

Madsam96

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for being late to the party, but I just had this problem and didn't find any solution online. After playing around with it for a bit, I came to the conclusion that the inventory can't just be filled with any block. The first slot needs to be filled with red wool and the second slot needs to be filled with blue wool. I haven't gotten it to work with other colors of wool, just red and blue. It takes a bit to start up so don't activate it a bunch or you'll just waste LP. Also, it appears you can activate the ritual at any time, doesn't depend on the lunar phase.
Hope this helps.

MrStatman80

Jul 29, 2019
Hello -
This is a new ritual that when activated pulls up a big chunk of earth and suspends it in the sky. I have an awakened activation stone that I am hitting all of the ritual stones with, and I see the
text, and I also have the inventory above the master ritual stone, with 32 blocks of obsidian in the first slot of the chest, and 64 blocks of stone in the second slot.
I can hit the ritual stone 10 times in a row and get the message
ten times, but literally nothing happens. I've activated it now probably 15 times, wasted 100K of LP, but the ritual isn't actually DOING anything.
Anybody have this problem, or know what is going on?
Thanks!

Best bet to do is, make a new world for testing things and go into creative and give yourself the items needed. Then you will know what items you'll need and where things go.

According to ftb wiki... it's blue wool in the top left hand corner of the chest (amount upto 32) next to that is red wool and needs 10,000lp to activate it.
If you can get it done then you can use the materials to transmute them by using thaumcraft equal trade wand or the exchanger from ender tech