Blood N Bones 2

BillyGoat567

Jul 29, 2019
This is my version of Blood N Bones 2 and it has a lot of the same mods as the old Blood N bones. This pack is not up yet but it is submitted to the Feed The Beast. If you have any suggestions pleaase leave them below. I need all the hep i can get with this pack

TheRonin

Jul 29, 2019
This is my version of Blood N Bones 2 and it has a lot of the same mods as the old Blood N bones. This pack is not up yet but it is submitted to the Feed The Beast. If you have any suggestions pleaase leave them below. I need all the hep i can get with this pack

Did you have the permission of the Blood and Bones developers to use their name?

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
Suggestions? Make a better / more "official" seeming first post for the thread
Also, I'd recommend screenshotting & posting where you were given permission.
Yes i had permission

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
How the heck did the comments get rolled back like that? Can the author delete posts on their own threads? Cause @Eyamaz said he didn't like this earlier, but it appears to be deleted.

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
How the heck did the comments get rolled back like that? Can the author delete posts on their own threads? Cause @Eyamaz said he didn't like this earlier, but it appears to be deleted.
There are two threads he posted in the forums. Eyamaz shut down the other and this one either sprung up after or got missed. Either way this guy has no rights to use BnB at all so hopefully @Eyamaz can shut this one down too

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
There are two threads he posted in the forums. Eyamaz shut down the other and this one either sprung up after or got missed. Either way this guy has no rights to use BnB at all so hopefully @Eyamaz can shut this one down too
Oh, okay. Think we should stop tagging the guy, his alerts are filling up fast. :p

Dragonsmen83

Jul 29, 2019
Not to seem rude to Eyamaz but they don't own the name and as long as its not a direct duplicate then nothing can really be done, But in saying that if Eyamaz wasn't asked first then legal or not it is poor taste and the FTB team can remove any content they see fit from their website.

larae1929

Jul 29, 2019
Not to seem rude to Eyamaz but they don't own the name and as long as its not a direct duplicate then nothing can really be done, But in saying that if Eyamaz wasn't asked first then legal or not it is poor taste and the FTB team can remove any content they see fit from their website.
Incorrect. Eyamaz has trademarked the name and does own it.

Dragonsmen83

Jul 29, 2019
There is no trademark also replacing and with n wouldn't be enough change from the fertilizer and movie both using the name prior to the modpack but as i said not condoning it just don't like people getting down on people for the wrong reason

mek86

Jul 29, 2019

Hey, I am a big fan of the original blood n bones mod pack (everything except the damn hellfish, please for the love of god don't put those in there)
How is this going?