Open Blood magic spawns pillars and switch stone to raw stone

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Blood magic spawns pillars and switch stone to raw stone

Pack Version 1.3.2

What is the bug? I have done the ritual Gathering of the Forsaken Souls. And put up some crusibels to make crystals. I spawned inn some tartaric gems to learn about the will crystal system. now for atleast as many chunks i manage to get away (weary laggy and server chrashes) it turns stone into raw stone and creates vengence pillars in free aereas. i can see the server is saying this when running :

[14:18:56] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [WayofTime.bloodmagic.tile.TileInversionPillar:eek:nUpdate:148]: Increasing radius due to being in the air!
[14:18:56] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [WayofTime.bloodmagic.tile.TileInversionPillar:eek:nUpdate:148]: Increasing radius due to being in the air!
[14:18:56] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [WayofTime.bloodmagic.tile.TileInversionPillar:eek:nUpdate:142]: Increasing radius!
[14:18:56] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [WayofTime.bloodmagic.tile.TileInversionPillar:eek:nUpdate:142]: Increasing radius!
[14:18:56] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [WayofTime.bloodmagic.inversion.InversionPillarHandler:eek:nPillarAdded:86]: Adding...
[14:18:56] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [WayofTime.bloodmagic.inversion.InversionPillarHandler:eek:nPillarAdded:86]: Adding...

that is some of it. but manly what it does in loops not the same all the time but those 3 different.

This make my server chrash and ore laggy.

I've tryed to fix it my self by adding more vengence crystals to draw the aura out of the node. same i have made a vengence tartaric gem to get it out with a helll fire forge. for some reason it increased the vengence aura in the chunck. witch is 1080 atm. it have made it a bit better . since i know can be on the server extreamly lagge frome before it crached after 30 sec.

Mod & Version Blood magic the version the modpack have.

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/9bf4cad7

Is it repeatable? See what is the bug. I have cursed earth frome Extra Utillities 2 under the ritual. I've turned the light on there now so there will not spawn more mobs but this was on when it was on it worst.

Known Fix