Blood Magic question(s)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
well while we are on the topic of altars is there any reason to really make a T5 altar besides the increase in storage?

Zen300

Jul 29, 2019
Let's stop giving the mod author more ideas, and try to focus more on various Q&As on the mod itself? :D
but but....:(Fine

Okay new questions!
For the rituals; where do you end up putting them in relation to the alter? Like for example the Ritual of Binding, how far off does that go from your alter?
The Blood Alter doesn't happen to behave differently based on the biome its in? As I have a small plan for the alter location being underneath a Silverwood tree w/ a node (Anyone happen to know off hand as well how far the node empowered tree will spread the Magical Forest?)

edit;
@KhrFreak; Increased pool and I believe the Archmage Orb is needed for summoning some of the stronger demons, like the Greater Demons. From what information I can gather those are the only uses.

As for the future? Well, I bet there are more rituals coming since if you notice all the rituals we have now are activated by a "weak" item.

Last edited:

dalekslayer96

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question. What happens when you sacrifice a villager? Because I've sacrificed 10 of them and nothing special happens?

ZanicShooter57

May 14, 2021
Can i build the alter under ground im asking cause i am making a magic room under ground and i wanted to know if i could