[Blood Magic] is it possible to edit ritual costs?

Ktulu666

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I'm running an FTB-like forge server on 1.7.10, and we have Blood Magic v1.1.0. I don't want bound armour to be available to the players until late game, so I would like to increase the cost of filling the frames, which isn't in the AWWayOfTime.cfg file. Does anyone know where I might find this in the jar file and how I might edit it?

Ktulu666

Jul 29, 2019
Right, so I've finalised my changes (basically I want to shift the powerful end-game stuff further towards the end-game than I currently think they are (imo <1/2 a stack of diamonds and some blood doesn't justify having near creative mode), so I wrote the following script:

Code:
recipes.remove(<AWWayofTime:armourForge>);
recipes.addShaped(<AWWayofTime:armourForge>,
    [[<AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <minecraft:nether_star>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>],
    [<AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>, <AWWayofTime:archmageBloodOrb>, <AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>],
    [<AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <minecraft:nether_star>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>]]);
recipes.remove(<AWWayofTime:emptySocket>);
recipes.addShaped(<AWWayofTime:emptySocket>,
    [[<AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>, <minecraft:glass>, <AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>],
    [<minecraft:diamond>, <minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:diamond>],
    [<AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>, <minecraft:glass>, <AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>]]);
import mods.bloodmagic.Altar;
import mods.bloodmagic.Alchemy;
Altar.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>);
Altar.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:emptySocket>, <AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>, 5, 250000, 20, 20);
Altar.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>);
Altar.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:lavaCrystal>, <AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, 3, 50000, 20, 20);
Alchemy.removeRecipe(<minecraft:activationCrystal:1>);
Alchemy.addRecipe(<minecraft:activationCrystal:1>, [<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:22>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:24>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseAlchemyItems:4>], 5, 2500000);

And I get the following error:
"Error parsing blood_magic_tweaks.zs:11: --Invalid Expression, last token: import"

Help?!?!

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You called the Activation Crystal the wrong way. It is part of BM, not vanilla Minecraft.
Your version:
Code:
Alchemy.addRecipe(<minecraft:activationCrystal:1>, [<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:22>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:24>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseAlchemyItems:4>], 5, 2500000);
Fixed version:
Code:
Alchemy.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:1>);
Alchemy.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:1>, [<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:22>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:24>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseAlchemyItems:4>], 5, 2500000);

Ktulu666

Jul 29, 2019
You called the Activation Crystal the wrong way. It is part of BM, not vanilla Minecraft.
Your version:
Code:
Fixed version:
Code:
Alchemy.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:1>);
Alchemy.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:1>, [<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:22>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:24>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseAlchemyItems:4>], 5, 2500000);
So I did... I'd called it the right way just before as well. Okay, I rewrote that, attempted to make the archmage blood orb reusable in the first recipe, downloaded modtweaker (which fixed many, many issues!!!) and rewrote the script directly calling the mod each time rather than import.

New code:

Code:
recipes.remove(<AWWayofTime:armourForge>);
recipes.addShaped(<AWWayofTime:armourForge>,
    [[<AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <minecraft:nether_star>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>],
    [<AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>, <AWWayofTime:archmageBloodOrb>.reuse(), <AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>],
    [<AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <minecraft:nether_star>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>]]);
recipes.remove(<AWWayofTime:emptySocket>);
recipes.addShaped(<AWWayofTime:emptySocket>,
    [[<AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>, <minecraft:glass>, <AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>],
    [<minecraft:diamond>, <minecraft:glass>, <minecraft:diamond>],
    [<AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>, <minecraft:glass>, <AWWayofTime:weakBloodShard>]]);
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>);
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:emptySocket>, <AWWayofTime:bloodSocket>, 5, 250000, 20, 20);
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>);
mods.bloodmagic.Altar.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:lavaCrystal>, <AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, 3, 50000, 20, 20);
mods.bloodmagic.Alchemy.removeRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:1>);
mods.bloodmagic.Alchemy.addRecipe(<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:1>, [<AWWayofTime:activationCrystal:0>, <AWWayofTime:demonBloodShard>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:22>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseItems:24>, <AWWayofTime:bloodMagicBaseAlchemyItems:4>], 5, 2500000);

In NEI, the shaped crafting recipes have shown up, but the altar/alchemy ones haven't. Any ideas?

Ktulu666

Jul 29, 2019
Nevermind, found it. In lines 12 and 14, I have the input/output around the wrong way. So it's showing 50kLP + activation crystal = lava crystal, and consequently there is now no recipe for said activation crystal. Thanks for the help! :D

Ktulu666

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, one final question - I want to add a custom item with the same icon as item X into NEI. So, my code looks as follows:

Code:
mods.nei.NEI.addEntry(<ItemX:1>.withTag({stuff}));

Why does this override the NEI entry for item X in NEI, and how can I stop this?