Blood Magic + Extra Utilities = infinite lava power?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
V

Vento of the Front

So, if you already build Life Essence farm, so you have close to infinite source of LE.

Next, you build Lava Ritual(something like that, i remember that's exist), which creates one lava source.

So, whats bad with that idea? Cause there is no infinite source of energy in last mods(tried to find it, but no results).

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing really, just make sure your LP (life points) farm can keep up with the lava ritual, those things eat LP.

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing really, just make sure your LP (life points) farm can keep up with the lava ritual, those things eat LP.

Nothing an EnderPump in a Life Essence RFTools dimension can't take care of. Or a Cursed Earth farm with the right ritual. Hell even 10 witches with nametags can fill you up pretty quick.

O

Obuw

Well, there are many sources of infinite power. In one of my AS2 playthroughs, I used reactant dynamos with gunpowder+mob essence from a pretty basic cursed earth+grinder mob farm. The life essence farm -> lava ritual -> magmatic dynamos setup is a pretty similar concept, generating power from a mob farm.

You could also power the base using, for instance, blade rods farmed from a blaze spawner. For bonus points, feed them into endoflames, and use a mana to flux converter thingy.

Lots of infinite power options out there.