Blood Altar Tier 6.. how?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
Finding a serious lack of documentation for this. Can anyone link me a video and/or guide that explains step by step how to go from T5 to T6?

Thanks!

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
You need to do a ritual, I cannot remember which one, on a T5 blood altar (IIRC)

All I remember is you need to use a fair few runes of the orb, so that you can store enough LP in your blood orb

APproject

Jul 29, 2019
This ritual was very confusing. I had to redo it several times and give myself a creative orb.

As for the runes of the orb, you will need 25 to boost the LP capacity to 15 million, which is the LP required to start the ritual.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Tyrindor

Jul 29, 2019
This ritual was very confusing. I had to redo it several times and give myself a creative orb.

As for the runes of the orb, you will need 25 to boost the LP capacity to 15 million, which is the LP required to start the ritual.

Let us know if you have any questions.

I'm not sure if i'm even going to attempt it after watching the video. I feel like he made this overly complex just for the sake of being complex, and with no proper guide or directions. Those jars you put on the pillars, I'm not even sure how to get them. I've never been a fan of alchemy so I've never really dipped into it much.

And after I successfully start a demon invasion, then what? Do I find what I need in chests or by killing the demons? It's all so very confusing. There has to be a noob step by step guide somewhere for the entire process, much like there is for T1-T5.

If there's ever a mod that needed an in-game book showing all the rituals and how to progress, it would be this one. I love the mod, but it feels incomplete when you are forced to follow a wiki guide.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I'm not sure if i'm even going to attempt it after watching the video. I feel like he made this overly complex just for the sake of being complex, and with no proper guide or directions. Those jars you put on the pillars, I'm not even sure how to get them. I've never been a fan of alchemy so I've never really dipped into it much.

And after I successfully start a demon invasion, then what? Do I find what I need in chests or by killing the demons? It's all so very confusing. There has to be a noob step by step guide somewhere for the entire process, much like there is for T1-T5.

If there's ever a mod that needed an in-game book showing all the rituals and how to progress, it would be this one. I love the mod, but it feels incomplete when you are forced to follow a wiki guide.

In game book is incoming, and if I knew the process I would write another guide.

Reactions: Inaeo

ScottulusMaximus

Jul 29, 2019
Busy planning out my blood magic building, is the tier 6 the same physical size as the 5. I want to make sure it's going to fit.

Jackcat136

Jul 29, 2019
Busy planning out my blood magic building, is the tier 6 the same physical size as the 5. I want to make sure it's going to fit.
Tier 6 is not the same size, but the distance of the runes between the last layer of runes is the same, one down, two across. I believe you have to line the runes all the way to the corner where there will be your pillars