Whitelist Server Blockcasa Minecraft Community [Mature/18 +] [Feed The Beast | Ultimate (v1.1.2)] [Vanilla | 1.6.4]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ShadowTime1290

Jul 29, 2019
Short Version:

I have 2 servers a Pure Vanilla Server (1.6.4) and a Pure Feed The Beast Server (Ultimate v1.1.2).

If you want to get whitelisted follow these steps.
  1. Go to blockcasa.net
  2. Apply for a whitelist
  3. Leave a response here
Long Version:

This community was started a few months ago. I am looking for experienced, mature and dedicated players. If you want a friendly and laid back community to join this may just be the community you are looking for.

To be honest this community does not have a lot of active players. If you want to help boost the amount of active players and join, go for it. I hope that in the future we will have an active and friendly player base.

I hope that this server eventually reaches my intended goal of a lively and active players base. We would like for others to join in order to make a more thriving community. To reach this mission I am going to keep the community active so it does.

This server runs on the devotion and wholeheartedness of the players! It runs on a Dedicated Host with adequate system specifications and lightning fast internet speeds for a lag-less gaming experience!

Both servers are set to the hard difficulty.
We favor a relaxed gaming environment similar to the Mindcrack community.
This means that the server rules are based upon trust, integrity, and maturity rather then annoying plugins.
Violating the rules will result in a swift ban.

Server Backups are run every other night. This allows your progress as a player to stay safe!
We accept players of all experience levels so that the server may remain balanced.

I hope that you consider joining one of the two fully dedicated servers. I have a pure Vanilla server, running 1.6.4, and a Feed The Beast server running the Ultimate pack.

If you want to get whitelisted follow these steps.
  1. Go to blockcasa.net
  2. Apply for a whitelist
  3. Leave a response here

Coldhardt

Jul 29, 2019
Step 1: Complete
Step 2: Finished
I hope my application is up to par, I'm looking forward to playing FTB Ultimate on this server. In any case, thank you for reading my application and for reading this post
Step 3: Executed

graystan21

Jul 29, 2019
1. Go to blockcasa.net - CHECK
2. Apply for a whitelist - CHECK
3. Leave a response here - CHECK

Epitheus

Jul 29, 2019
Signed up! Awaiting a response! I love the Doctor Who picture.

P.S. I am wearing a Dr. Who Tee-Shirt right now!