Block of the day

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
Today I'm going to have to go with the witches cauldron from Witchery, a mod that (unfortunately) didn't make the jump. With the witches cauldron you can make custom potions, wit many different effects

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
In a similar vein to @MrMonsterGuy18, I'm going to go with Botania's Botanical Brewery - a very nice little upgrade to the brewing stand, that consumes mana but allows you to make 4-use and 6-use potions. No more filling your inventory with bottles!

Reactions: Henry Link

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Today's block is Nature Core from Random Things. I found one at the sea bottom. It is enclosed in jungle leaves and wood like this:

ymu29Ay.png

Uncovered:

mxCdoj4.png

It grows grass, flowers and saplings around it and spawns animals.
There is no info about it in-game so maybe it has some more features besides these.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Actually with a thread like this one a neco is allowed. Brings it back to the top so people can add to it.

As for my block of the day.... Ender IO capacitor bank. Good for early to mid game energy storage. Grows with your needs as you power consumption and generation increases. Can be stacked together to form a multi-block for storage as well.

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Today's block is Leaf-eating Generator from ActuallyAdditions:

roRXN8k.png

It generates power by destroying leaves, thus is useful in combination with tree farms. Also helps to get rid of big trees remains.
It keeps its energy when broken, so I use it as a backup portable battery for the energy systems, especially when Refined Storage network runs out of power.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Today's block is Leaf-eating Generator from ActuallyAdditions:

roRXN8k.png

It generates power by destroying leaves, thus is useful in combination with tree farms. Also helps to get rid of big trees remains.
It keeps its energy when broken, so I use it as a backup portable battery for the energy systems, especially when Refined Storage network runs out of power.
Good choice!

How fast does it break the leaves? I'm wondering about things :)

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
It breaks the leaves every 5 ticks, so 4 units per second.
Energy produced is 300 RF/CF per block.
The range/radius is 7 blocks.
So, the energy production rate should be 300/5=60 RF per tick.

Reactions: Henry Link