Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! Can't wait for you to get back!

I got creeper'd outsider the xp farm and the ME Access Terminal got Blown up. If I can get my quarry finished before you're back, I'll try craft you a new one :)

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Haha it's ok, the items should still be going into the system, you just won't be able to access them without another monitor, I'll get on that when I get back if it's not already replaced :)

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I don't have enough quartz for it, I'll wait for you to come back :p You gonna be back on soon?

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
Hahah, Been at my nans for a few days, i have the same internet expierience as you... 1 meter from the Router.... 3 BARS... i mean... Dafuq does that!?

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
Hahah, Been at my nans for a few days, i have the same internet expierience as you... 1 meter from the Router.... 3 BARS... i mean... Dafuq does that!?

You should get yourself an ethernet cable, might not improve it by much but every little helps :)

Update: I'll likely be regularly playing again tomorrow as I won't be leaving to head back to Cornwall until late tonight. I popped online earlier and for some reason the two chunk loaders I have (at my house and at my lava pump) don't seem to be working, so the ME system at the xp farm will more than likely be shut off, rather than just missing the interface. When I get back on tomorrow I will troubleshoot a bit more than was possible today and see if I can get it working again.

p.s. If anyone sees Bakura before I have a chance to, can you tell him to read his pm's :p

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
I'll tell him neek. If it's about your youtube series, Inbox me it too :pP

Nah it's not ;)

Almost forgot to pack my microphone earlier when I was gathering all my stuff from my old place, that would have been a bit of a pain when I got back to Cornwall :p

Won't be back in Cornwall until tomorrow now unfortunately, my cousin had to give his macbook in to get repaired rather than them just giving him a replacement. So we have to wait until tomorrow for it to be fixed, will be online tomorrow evening and I will be recording!

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Hey
We going to be moving to the beta pack soon 152ngt 0.7
New map new mods :)

Enable biomesop and should be ok

Peas320

Jul 29, 2019
how long is soon
as in tonight?

Edit - and which modpack are we switching to, is out out yet?

Edit - I didn't see the modpack, it was at the bottom :D