Whitelist Server Blazecraft 1.6.4 DW20 [NEW MAP]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
I have a small problem... the forge multipart mod isn;t working for me :( and i dont know how i am supposed to install it :))
Backumon can you help me with a fix for this problem ?:(

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
Not to sure m8
R u using the public release? try redownloading see if that helps
If not ill have a read about see if any problems are know :)

A new update is out ill put that on and see if that helps

eXpLoSiOn16

Jul 29, 2019
Still not.... and yea i-m using the public release :|
also i re-download it about 2-3 times...no lukc yet :( still same problem :(

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
Id like to join this server...im 17 pretty good at general FTB but i mostly want a small server to start the new packs on. i can setup public machines and other cool things for the server(machines after i get decently set up but it will probably happen if you are cool with it)

EDIT: Also my bud NeoExdeath887 would like in also. he is also 17 and he is really good at ftb and is a generally a cool person!

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Mukkod
Not sure if a few players have quit the server once i know ill give u a msg

Sounds great! are you fine with public facilities or no? also is the mining age reset periodically and do you know when we can make our own ages? if you arent sure about people making stable ages you could have them run it through you or maybe you make them yourself with what that player wants?

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
I would like to join my IGN: cpaxe97

I need a 1.5.2 DireWolf20 server. I am mature, helpful, and can be really active. I am 16 year's old and highly mature.

Also, has the map reset and if it has when? I like to join server's where people don't have stacks of iridium and all.

MDetonados

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join the server :D
IGN: MDetonados
I have 15 years, and i play with FTB since 1.4.2, and i do some textures supports for FTB Faithful32.

ravenguy

Jul 29, 2019
May I please become whitelisted on this server? It is one of the few servers for this modpack that I've found, and I'd appreciate entry.:D
IGN: Fanta_Manta

Bakumon

Jul 29, 2019
All that applyed i will keep ur names and let u know when some space opens up :p

I might update it in later 2nite ill msg if i do