Open Server BladeCraft [Direwolf20] [1.6.4] [1.0.24] [MiniGames] [Teamspeak] [50Slots] [NEW WORLD] [Open]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Mc-BladeCraft

Jul 29, 2019
logo.png

SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE
ISP Updating Connections, BladeCraft could be down for several days

Direwolf20 1.6.4 Version: 1.0.24

Server IP: ftb.mc-bladecraft.co.uk
Teamspeak 3 Server: ts3.mc-bladecraft.co.uk
Forum: http://forum.mc-bladecraft.co.uk

Bladecraft is the place to play Direwolf20 1.6.4 FTB Modpack, that has few bans to reduce lag and griefing. On top of the small number of bans, the server utilises the mod MyTown to allow for protections to be made, and for groups to collaborate together with the peace of mind that it will be there when they return. But in the case something does go wrong, Core Protect is there to allow the staff to fix the issues.

From this we have a friendly and welcoming community, on the server and on Teamspeak, and with friendly and knowledgeable staff willing to help with any issues you have, Bladecraft is the place to be.

ALL NEW WORLD

So why not come by and say Hello???

Rules - Full in-depth rules found here!
  1. Be Respectful to all players!
  2. No Griefing!
  3. Make your town first, before you start building.
  4. No Glitching and Duplicating.
  5. No Spamming / All Caps Spam.
  6. Do not use restricted items, they will be removed.
  7. No Advertising other Servers.
  8. Don't Mine in other peoples mines, i.e: where torches have been placed.
  9. Admin's Word is final in all cases!

Restricted Items and Mods

The items here are all restricted for a reason, be it due to there Griefing Nature or their Server Intensive actions. These restrictions are in place to stop people from bypassing protections and lagging the server, and are to provide you with the best experience possible. Some can be obtained by donating.

---- A full list can be found here! ----

Staff

Screenshots!!!

img.png
2014-02-07_22.31.12.png

Last edited:

Jamesw_247

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone,

BladeCraft is live on Direworlf20, We have an awesome community of all ages :)
Come join us and check the BladeCraft Server out for yourself, Only the spiders bite :p

Screenshot taken by Da_Mo1e of our player shops.
2014-02-07_22.31.12.png
/warp shops

Last edited:

poptartman234

Jul 29, 2019
So at first i thought it was a friendly server, but i was banned for having an opinion. I may have broken a rule accidentally, but the admin proceeded to kick me multiple times (after the rules said 3 warnings for breaking the rule), then i disputed it, was called a racist for no apparent reason, told to shut up multiple times, kicked more, told to leave the server after quoting rules, and then kicked for "racism".

Jamesw_247

Jul 29, 2019
So at first i thought it was a friendly server, but i was banned for having an opinion. I may have broken a rule accidentally, but the admin proceeded to kick me multiple times (after the rules said 3 warnings for breaking the rule), then i disputed it, was called a racist for no apparent reason, told to shut up multiple times, kicked more, told to leave the server after quoting rules, and then kicked for "racism".

The server rules are in place and as such are not up for a discussion or an opinion. We respect you may not like the rules, and as such there are many other servers with different rules. From our rules, Swearing is not allowed and on top of this "Admins Words are Final", you continued to dispute this (which we understand), but going against a thrid rule "No racism" by plain out saying the server is "like a British Dictatorship right here".
We see this as Racism, and from your 3 rule breaking you were banned. On top of this, we have found out that your group were duplicating, and as such the ban would have been coming anyways. The ban still stands and we ask that you state all the facts before slating a server.

Last edited:

Jamesw_247

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
Our teamspeak 3 server is live, and free for everyone playing on BladeCraft.
Come say hello ;)

Our teamspeak server ip: ts3.mc-bladecraft.co.uk

Mc-BladeCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Everyone,
Server is growing rapidly with the number of people online getting higher. Come and join the fun, with some inspiration from some players homes as some eye candy;
dan140214.png

danielford167's Home
roners140214.png

Roners' Home
Emtrick78140214.png

Emtrick's Home
TuckerDoesMC140214.png

TuckerDoesMC's Home
WillFrost140214.png

WillFrost's Home

Last edited:

WillFrost

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to ask if the server is currently working? I lost internet connection about half an hour ago, and now that it's back, I'm unable to connect :(

AlexFrostII

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys whenever I start up FTB then go to server then join the BladeCraft server it crashes instantly the second I join. I was searching for a solution and I found that it might be because the server has some mods disabled that i don't.

Does anyone know if this is true (and what mods are disabled so that i can join). Or if not do you know what is wrong?? o_O

Thanks

Mc-BladeCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys whenever I start up FTB then go to server then join the BladeCraft server it crashes instantly the second I join. I was searching for a solution and I found that it might be because the server has some mods disabled that i don't.

Does anyone know if this is true (and what mods are disabled so that i can join). Or if not do you know what is wrong?? o_O

Thanks
Sorry to hear you are having issues. Currently the only mod completely disabled is Mystcraft. However, Jamesw_247 is responding to the PM's as you can see, and so we will help as much as we can.

Mc-BladeCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Server still growing, so a bit more inspiration from some of the newer members. Come and join the fun!​
ashton-mene230214.png

Ashton and Menelinde's Bee Home (Flowers Galore)
da_mole230214.png

Da_Mole Wickerman123 Underwater Home
nprah230214.png

nsharp's Home
Eretnek230214.png

_Eretnek_ "new" Home

So theres still plenty of room on the server. Remember were on 1.0.16!
Edit: Home changed as demanded​

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamesw_247

wickerman123

Jul 29, 2019
Server still growing, so a bit more inspiration from some of the newer members. Come and join the fun!

da_mole230214.png

Da_Mole Underwater Home

So theres still plenty of room on the server. Remember were on 1.0.16!​

NOPE NOPE NOPE!

I built that dome and quite a few others! Not to mention that is me in the screenshot :(

Town is also WICKERville.

Dan why you love Mo1e and not me :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamesw_247