Whitelist Server Black's Funhouse! [BUKKIT][Beta]|| ULTIMATE || Whitelist || New server, looking for players!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

blablablock

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: blablablock Age:14 Have you read the rules?:yes Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit:tekkit 2 years ftb 6 months Anything else you would like to add?: If You Accept me i will be very happy :)

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: leon1717
  2. In-Game Name: Leon1717
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: Massive tunnel bore lagged server, banned without warning. Won't be doing that again.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'd like a new, fresh start to feed the beast. New people and a friendly community. I see this in your server, and would be delighted to be accepted to the whitelist!

CamShirayuki

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: sabakugaara8 Age: 16 Have you read the rules?: Yes Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: Been playing both for a while, been playing FTB since it's release Anything else you would like to add?: I'm a cool guy who is into Computercraft stuff. :3

apollo002

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: Apollo002
Have you read the rules?:Yes
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: Been playing for close to 7 months and know quite a bit about a few of the mods
Anything else you would like to add?: I'd like to think Im a helpful and friendly player that would like to contribute to a community

Wh1tef4ng

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing against this person but i feel as a member i should make it aware this person was banned a few days ago on another server IGN: Av1nash - Banned for duping on a MASSIVE level and before they dispute this claim i was one of the admins of this server there name is even on the servers site on the hall of shame if you want to say im lying ofc this doesnt mean they will do this again they might of learnt there lesson everybody does deserve a second chance and sorry for saying this Av1nash but i would say its the duty of a member to let the admins know of things like this before they consider accepting you into this community

Infernograve

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing against this person but i feel as a member i should make it aware this person was banned a few days ago on another server IGN: Av1nash - Banned for duping on a MASSIVE level and before they dispute this claim i was one of the admins of this server there name is even on the servers site on the hall of shame if you want to say im lying ofc this doesnt mean they will do this again they might of learnt there lesson everybody does deserve a second chance and sorry for saying this Av1nash but i would say its the duty of a member to let the admins know of things like this before they consider accepting you into this community
Thanks for letting me know.

All above are whitelisted - except the dude that copied and pasted an application from another server.

Puraz

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: Purazz
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: 2 weeks, still trying to learn.
Anything else you would like to add?: friendly and helpfull guy.

jaxory

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: jaxory
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: 1.5 years
Anything else you would like to add?: Just looking to join into a community really.

Cobalt

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: iliad6
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: Almost since the start of Tekkit, about 7-8 months of FTB
Anything else you would like to add?: I'm an outgoing individual that loves to build and experiment with the mods.
This server sounds like the exact thing I've been looking for since I found FTB.
Also, I would like to thank the person who wrote the rules, you are an amazing person. (I have seen so much raiding that it sickens me to think of such a thing again.)

R475H1N

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: R475H1N
Have you read the rules?: Of course.
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: On a scale of 1-10, I'd say 2.5. Willing to learn, though. I'm a fast learner on most subjects.
Anything else you would like to add?: I love building and messing around with the portal gun.

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
Posting for myself and my boyfriend

Ingame Username: Lady_Ceres
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: I have been playing FTB for a few months now and before that played tekkit for quite some time.
Anything else you would like to add?: I really like that the server has LWC and griefprevention to protect things.

Ingame Username: Tzendrix
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: None.
Anything else you would like to add?: Just beginning minecraft and wanting to play where Ceres plays :)

Wh1tef4ng

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: Lady_Ceres

Ingame Username: Tzendrix

i Know both of these people they can be trusted and are very respectful
WH1TE_F4NG

Ceres

Jul 29, 2019
The server seemed pretty promising but it has been down a large portion of today, any word on what is going on? I checked the website and saw nothing.

Blackholegod

Jul 29, 2019
Yes sorry sever somehow shat itself working on it as we speak idk what happened but want to fix it so wont happen again should be on by today