Whitelist Server Black's Funhouse! [BUKKIT][Beta]|| ULTIMATE || Whitelist || New server, looking for players!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pufflez

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: Pufflez
Have you read the rules?: Yes i have.
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: I have been playing Tekkit/FTB for about a year now.
Anything else you would like to add?: Looks like a good and friendly server!

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username:WillB1fy
Have you read the rules?:Yes, and I understand and agree with them 100%
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit:I have been playing both ever since they had come out.
Anything else you would like to add?:I would like to start my YouTube lets play on this server if it would be ok with you and I will be willing to help anyone that needs help and mainly just have fun. If you want to add me on skype I am on it 24/7 skype name: live:williamburchett

zach richardson

Jul 29, 2019
logo13.png
A new server looking for mature, creative, innovative people that enjoy a friendly gaming environment.​

Rules:
1. Don't try to grief or exploit bugs, it won't work.
2. Don't ask for a staff position
3. No impersonating admins, mods, or staff
4. No politics/religion/offensive discussion
5. No Spamming Chat
6. PVP in designated PVP Worlds Only (tba)
7. Immaturity will get you banned

Hardware specs:
  • 3.2ghz quadcore CPU
  • 4gb RAM
  • 250gb HDD
  • 25mbps download, 5mbps upload
Plugins used:

• Dynmap (goo.gl/o967j)
  • Essentials
  • GriefPrevention
  • GroupManager for permissions
  • LWC
  • Multiverse for mining, spawn and building worlds along with MultiversePortals
  • SimpleBackup
  • WorldEdit
Currently we have Nukes and Gregtech Hardmode disabled, and we will make adjustments as more people play.

The server is also in BETA, meaning thing may go wrong. However, we back up the entire server very often to prevent any permanent damage.
If something bad does happen, please let us know so we can fix it as soon as possible. We do NOT plan to delete the map, player inventories etc. after getting started.

How to apply for the Whitelist:

Either post here with the following application or register and apply at our forums:
http://bfhmc.forumotion.com/t1-whitelist-application

Code:
Ingame Username:
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit:
Anything else you would like to add?:

If I'm online and you're waiting to be whitelisted, go ahead and hop on the Dynmap and let me know through chat.

The server IP is bfh.no-ip.org, which can be used after you are whitelisted.
We hope to see you on the server!
logo13.png
A new server looking for mature, creative, innovative people that enjoy a friendly gaming environment.​

Rules:
1. Don't try to grief or exploit bugs, it won't work.
2. Don't ask for a staff position
3. No impersonating admins, mods, or staff
4. No politics/religion/offensive discussion
5. No Spamming Chat
6. PVP in designated PVP Worlds Only (tba)
7. Immaturity will get you banned

Hardware specs:
  • 3.2ghz quadcore CPU
  • 4gb RAM
  • 250gb HDD
  • 25mbps download, 5mbps upload
Plugins used:

• Dynmap (goo.gl/o967j)
  • Essentials
  • GriefPrevention
  • GroupManager for permissions
  • LWC
  • Multiverse for mining, spawn and building worlds along with MultiversePortals
  • SimpleBackup
  • WorldEdit
Currently we have Nukes and Gregtech Hardmode disabled, and we will make adjustments as more people play.

The server is also in BETA, meaning thing may go wrong. However, we back up the entire server very often to prevent any permanent damage.
If something bad does happen, please let us know so we can fix it as soon as possible. We do NOT plan to delete the map, player inventories etc. after getting started.

How to apply for the Whitelist:

Either post here with the following application or register and apply at our forums:
http://bfhmc.forumotion.com/t1-whitelist-application

Code:
Ingame Username:
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit:
Anything else you would like to add?:

If I'm online and you're waiting to be whitelisted, go ahead and hop on the Dynmap and let me know through chat.

The server IP is bfh.no-ip.org, which can be used after you are whitelisted.
We hope to see you on the server!

In game username: Chuggaafan
Age: 12 (I know your not gonna let me in because of it but who cares)
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: A lot (2 years)
Anything else you would like to add: I'm not one of those immature kids who moan because their house got blown up or they died, I have a lot of experience with all the mods from Tekkit and a few mods from FTB like thaumcraft.

Apelqvist

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: apelqvist
Have yoy read the rules: yes
Amount of experience: one and a half year
Anything else you would like to add?: I love work with foresty and I relly like to build. I am very active and going to play nearly every day.

FactionBlaster1590

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: lupton4
Have you read the rules?:yes
Amount of experience with FTB/Tekkit: more than i should have
Anything else you would like to add?: are there any banned items? its a stupid question to ask since its beta and your testing but some servers do

Thatcubandude21

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame Username: Thatcubandude21
Read the rules:yes
Experience:2 years +
Add anything: I love creative building and Machinery