Whitelist Server Black Site Entertainment (Closed)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmmBoost
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for over 10yrs, played on over 50 servers, always enjoy a good hearted group
Playstyle: Depends on where/what I decide to build and what mod I decide to start with. I like to change things up for every new world I play in so I don;t get bored to fast. I also really enjoy building large structures for community areas.
What is your favorite mod?: My rock is usually Thermal Expansion but also depends on where I start with my adventure. Last server i played on we had over 300 mods.
What is the main rule?: To Use Common Sense

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: playing since beta 1.8.1 (a LONG time ago)
Playstyle: an engineer i would say
What is your favorite mod?: ProjectE which is a remake of like ee2 or ee3 ee2 was great but OP af
What is the main rule?: use common sense which is sadly rare nowadays

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mmmBoost
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for over 10yrs, played on over 50 servers, always enjoy a good hearted group
Playstyle: Depends on where/what I decide to build and what mod I decide to start with. I like to change things up for every new world I play in so I don;t get bored to fast. I also really enjoy building large structures for community areas.
What is your favorite mod?: My rock is usually Thermal Expansion but also depends on where I start with my adventure. Last server i played on we had over 300 mods.
What is the main rule?: To Use Common Sense
Wow that's pretty awesome....since MInecraft has only been out for 7 years.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Server owner; Servers closed guys

Players start applying...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk