Whitelist Server Black Site Entertainment (Closed)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, bad news and even worse news. Skyward gaming is going offline for an extended period of time. That was the bad news. The even worse news is that our disks have failed and the world can not be retrieved, the whitelist can't be retrieved as well.

I'll try to get the server back online as soon as I can.

Last edited:

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, bad news and even worse news. Skyward gaming is going offline for an extended period of time. That was the bad news. The even worse news is that our disks have failed and the world can not be retrieved, the whitelist can't be retrieved as well.

I'll try to get the server back online as soon as I can.
Aww man! That sux...it was such a cool world too. Good luck getting it back up. I would like to rejoin when you do

Penguin926

poisonpancake

Jul 29, 2019
poisonpancake i would like to join to my info is on the other page and i got white listed but never a chance to play

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
I've played modded minecraft since the first feed the beast insanity map came out, shortly after finding Direwolf20 do a versus let's play on the previous version of the map... If I remember correctly. Haha, it might have even been Tekkit before that with our stupidly laggy clan "city" which was pretty awesome if I do say so myself, being the first group on a server to figure out an IC2 nuclear reactor and finding it's destructive power in the process. I kind of miss being a total noob and getting amazed with the new stuff :p.
Playstyle:
I like to play after work on weekends to wind down, this is usually around 4/5am so I'm pretty quiet. I mostly keep myself to myself ingame wise but I enjoy talking and helping the others through the forums of ingame chat.
What is your favorite mod?:
At the moment I'm in love with agricraft, I keep trying to make a cool futuristic/scientific growth centre.
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense! ... or else!

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Alright everyone, the server is reinstalled and built in record time. I'm uploading v1.4.1 of the unleashed pack as we speak and it will be started within the hour.

Let's commence the reapplication process... I really wish I still had a whitelist somewhere around here...

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Penguin926
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing since 1.4.7
Playstyle: Slow progresion usually love the magic mods
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft.. and now Botania
What is the main rule?:
Common Sense

P.S. There is a grandfather clause right? Cause i really like this server

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Ziibez
Ricoro
poisonpancake
HarperZ
Taurmin

has been added to the whitelist.

I have also found a really old username cache file, and have added as many of the players I have remember seeing recently that were on the list. Have fun and happy crafting!

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Ziibez
Ricoro
poisonpancake
HarperZ
Taurmin

has been added to the whitelist.

I have also found a really old username cache file, and have added as many of the players I have remember seeing recently that were on the list. Have fun and happy crafting!
Would I by chance be on that list?
BTW great job getting the server back up so quickly!

mfsfreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mfsfreak
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Alot
Playstyle: Going hardcore on one mod till I get bored with it
What is your favorite mod?: Tinkers
What is the main rule?: Use Common Sense

I also have a friend that wants to join the server, his IGN is Strieson

bilb0bagginz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bilb0bagginz
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft for 4 to 5 years. play all of the one on the ftb launcher and tekkit classic big dig hexxit crazycraft.
Playstyle: very nice looking house long time on and most time live at spawn or make a house near
What is your favorite mod?:
most of the tech stuff mods or very op stuff
What is the main rule?: don't ask me for stuff and don't greif me and dont steal and don't ask me to build your house/ bass
if i ask of u staff i will give it back later

Last edited:

Tythtyth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tythtyth1
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for a couple years now. I used to play FTB Lite and later Mindcrack, Direwolf20, etc.. I've played some other modpacks live Agrarian Skies and Material Energy^4
Playstyle: I usually focus on automation, but recently I've been trying to get better at building structures. I guess I'll try to balance both of those aspects in order to make both appealing and functional systems.
What is your favorite mod?: Tinker's Construct probably... I also find ComputerCraft and EnderIO very interesting due to their massive possibilities.
What is the main rule?: Common sense.

Is the server still running Infinity 1.2.1?

Fr33K UY

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fr33KUY
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:Altough i´ve played for like an year i really cant say i have a vast knowledge
Playstyle: ummmm, dont really know but i do likeearly game stuff
What is your favorite mod?:Tinkers i guess
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

wolfgirl1842

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fr33KUY
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:Altough i´ve played for like an year i really cant say i have a vast knowledge
Playstyle: ummmm, dont really know but i do likeearly game stuff
What is your favorite mod?:Tinkers i guess
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

@Fr33K UY hey that user name dose not exist