Whitelist Server Black Site Entertainment (Closed)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings! We at Skyward Gaming have been playing Minecraft since the beginning. We're hardened administrators of long gone servers and for the past year we've been hosting Modded and Vanilla Minecraft servers to a select group of people and more recently we've been running a Direwolf20 server for about four months and we're looking for a change of pace.

We at Skyward Gaming have decided... Well actually, here's the thing... We're bored out of our minds and can't find anything good to do. So if you want to join us and just screw around on a pretty much anything goes (no PVP, Nuke explosions disabled, selective quarrying) adult rated server, the fill out the application below in a reply to the thread and we'll review it for a whitelist.

We aren't looking for anyone who needs to be taught what to do, but if you have experience with FTB and mods you should be fine on your own.

Server Description:
IP: mccertified.org:25568
Pack: FTB Infinity 1.7.10 v1.6.1

Rules:
  • Use common sense. If someone did a minor quality of life troll on you, don't spawn a hungry node in their base.
  • Use common sense. If someone has placed a quarry don't place your frame mining machine so that it will cut their quarry down the center.
  • Use common sense. Honestly, I shouldn't have to put this 3 times, but you really don't understand the people we've run into.
  • We only speak English, we can't help you if you start speaking Portuguese.
  • Only one chunk loader per player. A radius of 3 chunks should be able to handle most peoples bases. If you need more past that, use spot loaders.
  • The admins rules are law. Just listen to them, they have the ban command.
Admins:
Geech6
Wolfgirl1842

Application
IGN:
Playstyle:
What is your favorite mod?:
What is the main rule?:

Advertising link: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/servers/skyward-gaming-1-7-10-infinity-1-6-1-dedicated-24-7-uptime-18-no-drama.376/

Last edited:

Sildrae45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SIldrae45
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Monster, Direwolf20, Infinity, and Technic's 1.7.10 Pack
Playstyle: Crafter, Processor, Tool Maker, Power Provider
What is your favorite mod?: Rotarycraft
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
Since i was whitelisted on the last server, do i need to fill out another application or will it transfer over?
IGN: Penguin926

FearRobsta

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:
FearRobsta
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
I have only been playing on modded minecraft for the past 1-2 years and have gained quite a bit of knowledge on a lot of mods I might face
Playstyle:
Slow progression as I like to make sure my base looks its best with the mods intertwined within it
Iguana tweaks or thermal expansion
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense

Themips

Jul 29, 2019
GN: TheMips
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: been playing FTB for about ~4 years off and on and modded MC since idk when.
Playstyle: I enjoy chilling and building different things
What is your favorite mod?: I could not say, it fluctuates based on which squirrel I see running by that day.
What is the main rule?: use the thing that I have come to realize ain't so common called common sense.

Seymour2012

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I'm applying on behalf of myself, my boyfriend (Unthinker89) and our friend (Vichama). Hope that isn't a problem.

IGN: Seymour2012/Unthinker89/Vichama
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Yes for all three of us.
Playstyle: We like to mess around with various parts of mods (witchery, botania, thaumcraft) and build once we get enough materials.
What is your favorite mod?: Infinity, easily.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

teh_nexus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: teh_nexus
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: fairly experienced
Playstyle: stockpiler
What is your favorite mod?: Either tinkers or mystcraft
What is the main rule?: use common sense

mfsfreak

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mfsfreak
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Alot
Playstyle: Going hardcore on one mod till I get bored with it
What is your favorite mod?: Tinkers
What is the main rule?: Use Common Sense

Stabington

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Stabington

Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:

Played modded since before Tekkit was a thing. Needless to say, I'm quite experienced with the old mods.
Although haven't played around with the new mods yet

Playstyle:

Varies from map to map, but I usually try to stay in 1 spot. I like making everything automated and self-sufficient.

Hard to pick a favourite, but I think it'd be ComputerCraft.

What is the main rule?:

Common sense, is a thing that you should have.

Tythtyth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tythtyth1
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft for a couple years now. I used to play FTB Lite and later Mindcrack, Direwolf20, etc.. I've played some other modpacks live Agrarian Skies and Material Energy^4
Playstyle: I usually focus on automation, but recently I've been trying to get better at building structures. I guess I'll try to balance both of those aspects in order to make both appealing and functional systems.
What is your favorite mod?: Tinker's Construct probably... I also find ComputerCraft and EnderIO very interesting due to their massive possibilities.
What is the main rule?: Common sense.

Is the server still running Infinity 1.2.1?

Last edited:

Ricoro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ricoro
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I have played minecraft since alpha but I'm not very familiar with the FTB mods, I have played FTB ultimate a lot quite a while back but I have forgotten almost all of it by now that's why I would like to learn all the different kinds of things you can do in this mod on a mature server.
Playstyle: Most of the time I like to make contraptions that allows them to automatically do stuff for me.
What is your favorite mod?: Probably Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?: Common sense

poisonpancake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: poisonpancake
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: i know the basics for some of the mods but i will end up doing research to figure them all out.
Playstyle: i enjoy adventuring untill i find the perfect place to build then i make a home and start whatever mods i think would be fun.
What is your favorite mod?: i do not have a favorite mod yet.
What is the main rule?: oh i know this one common sense

HarperZ

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarperZ and Taurmin
Age 26 and 26
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Rather substantial on both of us haveing run just about everything the FTB and ATL gang have had on offer.
Playstyle: usualy a decent sized shared compound with a welcome for others to join in to share resources and space, this time around the idea was to deal with a Railcraft based system supported by some custom ComputerCraft code, Taurmin ususaly runs the Tech side and I deal with the magical and general astetics.
Favorite Mod: it changes from modpack to modpack but generaly you cant go wrong with EnderIO and Applied Energistics2 and ofc for this run we are aiming for Railcraft heavy.
WHat is the main rule: ermm.... all glory to hypno toad? that and use common sense, although that is rather rare nowadays.....

poisonpancake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarperZ and Taurmin
Age 26 and 26
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Rather substantial on both of us haveing run just about everything the FTB and ATL gang have had on offer.
Playstyle: usualy a decent sized shared compound with a welcome for others to join in to share resources and space, this time around the idea was to deal with a Railcraft based system supported by some custom ComputerCraft code, Taurmin ususaly runs the Tech side and I deal with the magical and general astetics.
Favorite Mod: it changes from modpack to modpack but generaly you cant go wrong with EnderIO and Applied Energistics2 and ofc for this run we are aiming for Railcraft heavy.
WHat is the main rule: ermm.... all glory to hypno toad? that and use common sense, although that is rather rare nowadays.....
i dont think he checks the forum anymore the last time he posted was like a month ago.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
I still check. I just haven't been on the server in a while to update it. Ya know, life and what not.

poisonpancake

Jul 29, 2019
I still check. I just haven't been on the server in a while to update it. Ya know, life and what not.
oh yea fair enough life happens i feel ya there are more important things than minecraft i did not mean to seem rude there i was just pointing out you had not been on in a while.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
The following people have been whitelisted:

Ricoro
poisonpancake
HarperZ
Taurmin

If you aren't whitelisted and you have applied, reply here with your application quoted and I'll add you.

BTW we are updating to the latest version of the pack which is 1.4.1 and the server should be up about half an hour to an hour after this post.