Open Black Quarts Essence Cannot Be Crafted Into Anything

L

LordRoyalty

Summary of the problem Black Quarts Essence Cannot Be Crafted Into Anything

Pack Version 3.0.9

What is the bug? Black Quarts Essence from Black Quarts Seeds cannot actually be crafted into black quarts.

Mod & Version Mystical Agriculture
SF3 Version 3.15

Link to log file

Is it repeatable?

Known Fix Could make a recipe to use it :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4486

BrainInBlack

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, recipe is missing... here a fix:

Add the following line at the end of the shapedrecipes.zs (can be found in the script folder of the instance)
recipes.addShaped(<actuallyadditions:itemMisc:5> * 12, [[<mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>, <mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>, <mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>], [null, <mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>, null], [<mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>, <mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>, <mysticalagriculture:black_quartz_essence>]]);
7 Essence = 12 Quartz (Same as the vanilla Quartz)

Reactions: Deleted member 4486
T

TriadHero117

Add the following line at the end of the shapedrecipes.zs (can be found in the script folder of the instance)

How do I edit .zs files?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
How do I edit .zs files?
You can open it in Notepad (if on Windows) and you should just be able to save it. If you double click on the file, the following should come up:
upload_2017-11-1_12-15-33.png

Choose "Select a program" bit, click ok, then this should come up:

upload_2017-11-1_12-16-44.png

I always untick the "Always use the selected program" bit as well.

Once its open, you should be able to do what you need to do, change what you need to change, and just click Save. Obviously this is for Windows, your mileage may vary.

J

Jeremy Smith

I added this and reset my server. Doesn't seem to work. Does this work for anyone else?

C

Computerphile

Worked almost like a charm. The final product doesn't have an icon in the out square, but I can still click the empty out square and get the final product.

Janura

Jan 8, 2020
Update 08.01.2020 - Black Quartz

Englisch

Hi it should then also be able to be used in an ME system with Icon Black Quartz

open in the config folder and open the file - mysticalagriculture_recipes and insert it at the bottom.

}

"actually additions" {
I: gemquartzblack = 12
}

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German

Hi so sollte es dann auch verwendet werden können in ein ME-System mit Icon Black Quartz

öffnen in denn config Ordner und öffnet die datei - mysticalagriculture_recipes und fügt das ganz unten ein.

}

"actually additions" {
I:gemquartzblack=12
}

MfG Janura

2020-01-08_10.53.04.png 2020-01-08_10.54.06.png